Trump is a more honorable candidate when compared to Hillary Clinton and her sca

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (61 posts)
  1. The Old Guard profile image60
    The Old Guardposted 7 years ago

Trump is a more honorable candidate when compared to Hillary Clinton and her scandals. You agree?

Clinton's scandals during her "pubic" service:
    Fired from the Watergate Commission  - Whitewater, 1992 - Travelgate, 1993 - Vince Foster Death, 1993 -
    Paula Jones/Monica Lewinsky, 1994 - Filegate, 1996 - Benghazi, 2012 - Clinton Foundation, 2015 - Private Email Server, 2015
    Trump has never been under investigation for murder or lying to Congress and the FBI, lying about attacks on an American Embassy.
    How can we trust a woman that has been under investigation continually since the 1970's?
    Don't we need someone who is a bit more trustworthy and doesn't lie at every event in their lives?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13223372_f260.jpg

2. lions44 profile image89
    lions44posted 7 years ago

I hate both candidates equally. They are both awful. Trump is hardly more honorable. His birtherism and admiration of Putin preclude him from becoming President of the United States. 

The birtherism alone should preempt any thoughts of voting for him. It was four years of nonsense.  This weird fascination with Putin is even stranger.  He is a bad guy; a despot in the true sense of the word.  It's almost as dumb as George W. Bush saying "he looked into the man's eyes."  Just nuts. 

On top of that, he does not know how to phrase the simplest of answers at a debate. Does he not study?  It's obvious he does not read a lot or have in depth of knowledge of foreign policy.  We can do a lot better.

The Old Guardposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Out of millions of Americans the demoncraps give us hillary and the republitards hated to give us trump. (in spite of the fact he crushed the "chosen" ones)
      2016 will be a hoot!

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image50
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

CJ
      Really, since when is it unAmerican to question the presidential requirements, and even mention Putin. They are correct stms. Why is he a bad guy, desport? He beat 17 professional politicians, how many did Hillary beat? Obama and Foreign Policy???

3. gregas profile image82
      gregasposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hillary beat 1 and had to cheat at that.

4. lovemychris profile image80
      lovemychrisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ever hear of the KGB? Sheesh, read a book!

5. The Old Guard profile image60

Leslie, I've heard of the KGB!
      I've also heard of the CIA selling drugs to Americans.
      I've also heard of the FBI not prosecuting criminals (Bankers and Clinton come to mind)
      The corruption in America is there but most choose not to see it.
      Ciao!

6. tamarawilhite profile image83
      tamarawilhiteposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Clinton invented the birtherism issue in the 2008 primary to help her.
      http://www.dailywire.com/news/9200/hill … john-nolte

7. lovemychris profile image80

Putins fingernail is smarter than trump. Hes being played, and wants we the people for his rythm section! And who cried birther for 8 years? Give me a break.

8. The Old Guard profile image60

I know the answer to that - Hillary Clinton started it!
      Then keep quiet about it because she wanted to retain her power and control to get into the Sec. of State.
      Do I now win a prize!!!
      Cheers

9. lovemychris profile image80

That wasnt the question. So give dumpy a pass, like always. I guess you never watched tv in 8 years to see him. He even offered a million bucks to show it. Said hed release his tax returns.bwahaha.liar.lyahhh

3. lovemychris profile image80
    lovemychrisposted 7 years ago

No way. You just dont know about him yet. Hes a real bad man. In every way possible.

I've watched politics since the 60's.
      I know what "bad" people look like.
      Just focus on any politician in d.c,  they stink to high heaven and are as un-American as any terrorist.

2. gregas profile image82

John, we differ on the flag but we sure stand on the same ground at this point. Yes, we do definitely need the change in Washington and I think Trump can make at least some of the change we need, at least show that it can be done.

3. The Old Guard profile image60

Greg,
      I think we agree on the flag, just that my line in the "sand" is a bit different than yours. Hope you understand that statement!
      I think if things get worse, you might change you're mind. Maybe not....
      Cheers

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

Leslie
      Why is Trump a bad "man"? It seems like you have misandry issues.
      And you don't think that Hillary is a bad person?

5. lovemychris profile image80

No i dont think hillary is a bad person. And if you think a guy who rips people off, screws his country over, is mean in that frat boy way, and thinks pimp epstein is a great guy....have at it. Its not your private life he wants to run. Your safe.

4. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago

I disagree, OG. Hillary has never been convicted of anything she's been charged with to date, and you also have to look at who's making the allegations of wrongdoing as this is a political world and even more so in these modern times.

Of course, some people do not believe in the principle of "innocent until proven guilty" even in our modern world of justice for all. But then, Trump has broken the law with the Trump University scandal as well as with the Trump Foundation in New York. Oh, and what IS he hiding in his taxes?

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably......
      Swirling around controversy is NOT the justification to get into the White House.
      I wouldn't trust hillary with a nickel, much less another run in the White House

2. Randy Godwin profile image60
      Randy Godwinposted 7 years agoin reply to this

So John, I would not want you on a jury of my peers if I ever had to go to court for anything. You are a great American.....

3. gregas profile image82

Does she really have to be convicted before these people believe she has done these things that have been proven?

Prove one. Just one! Whatever it is u are accusing her of.

5. Au fait profile image81
      Au faitposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes, Gregas, she does have to be convicted before I will take any of it seriously. I know political lies when I hear them. All investigations have found her not culpable for any criminal activity. If Hill could be convicted Repubs would waste no time

6. The Old Guard profile image60

Well, the FBI did says she lied.
      Watch Gowdy question Comey.
      He brings up at least 5 things she lied about.
      That's a fact - since Comey was bought off, I guess we'll never know what a jury would think. Lies win out.....
      Randy, I believe facts.

7. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

Randy
      There is No Innocent until proven Guilty. There are three results from a trial.
      Guilty, Not Guilty, hung jury. Where is the Innocent verdict. OJ was found Not Guilty, how many people think he was innocent?

5. dashingscorpio profile image71
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13223387_f260.jpg

Neither candidate is standing on "holy ground".
    Trump has his own set of scandals including the affair with Marla Maples, Trump University, The Trump Foundation, (used Trump Foundation donations to settle legal issues involving himself, as well as to buy gifts that he may have kept.
    According to reports he has been sued over 3500 times, Spent money in Cuba exploring business opportunities during the embargo, other allegations range from mafia ties to unscrupulous business dealings, and from racial discrimination to alleged marital rape.
    Ultimately some people are going to vote according to who they like/dislike the most. The vast majority of people however will vote according political party platform. (pro-life/pro-choice, taxes, min. wage..etc) Very few Republicans vote Democrat or vice versa.

A hoot, 2016 will be.
      I project a landslide for Trump.
      No matter what, people are angry with the  stench coming out of  D.C.
      And that anger will put Trump in the W.H.
      Trump good or bad? Time will tell. But Hillary is the worst

2. dashingscorpio profile image71
      dashingscorpioposted 7 years agoin reply to this

A landslide? Seriously John?
      You might want to check out the electoral college map. I don't see either candidate winning by a landslide. Calif. IL, NY, and PA alone would give Clinton around 124 of the 270 electoral college votes needed to win.

Im angry at the corporate elite. That stench is stinking up the whole world. Since trump is one of them, he will ruin us if given the chance.

4. The Old Guard profile image60

The stench you smell is from politicians and the elite.
      Always remember, the politicians sold their souls, always have.
      True capitalism has been long dead in America.
      Polls are guesses. I'll stand by mine - Trump by a landslide

5. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Trump's scandals? No matter how you look at anything relevant to Trump there is no comparison to HRC's scandals that have harmed the country.Benghazi, deleting gov't emails, endangering national security, pay to play by foreign countries,

6. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

None of Trumps issues affected the country or the people, Can you say the same of Hillary Clinton?

As John said, Hillary has shown how bad she is and didn't accomplish anything positive for the country or the people. Trump will get his turn at bat.

Nope, its the corporate scum im sick of.  kochs and the adelsons and the big money makers who dont pay taxes while robbing us with their cheaply made goods. They throw around money as if its manna from heaven, meanwhile, just 1% from them end poverty

8. tamarawilhite profile image83

They only investigated Trump's foundation to minimize Clinton's scandals.

The Corrupt Clinton Foundation You’ve Never Heard Of
      http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/02/expos … z4MDS48xfm

9. lovemychris profile image80

No, its because hes running for prez. Its not like civilian life, where he just buys peoples silence. This guy wants the big enchilada. God knows why he ran, given his skeletons.

6. tamarawilhite profile image83
    tamarawilhiteposted 7 years ago

He's honest. She's a proven liar on issues big and small - her conflicting and daily shifting excuses on why she passed out on 9-11-2016 are just the most recent major example of it.
    And she's provably corrupt from her Senate days to Secretary of State days, using the Clinton Foundation to receive bribes in return for taking nations off human rights watch lists (Affects trade) and approving export deals otherwise rejected.

1. dashingscorpio profile image71
      dashingscorpioposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"He's honest" ???
      Tamara you can't really mean that? The fact he cheated on his first wife with Marla Maples alone proves he's not honest. Promises he made during Trump University pitch...etc
      One thing is for certain (neither candidate) is honest!

I am just so glad that everyone of the Liberals in this country are so perfect that they have never made mistakes and have been perfectly honest. But then there are us that are 'deplorable'. Tell me how I can be so perfect.

Sexual assault on children is deplorable. People support a man that did it, so if the shoe fits....

4. The Old Guard profile image60

Ah, yes, the lesser of two evils once again.
      Personally, I'll take the one that is not responsible for death and destruction.
      That'd be Trump, in case you're wondering......

5. tamarawilhite profile image83

I'm surprised Trump cheating on his first wife counts as dishonest and Hillary Clinton defending a child rapist she knew was guilty and a serial cheater of a husband somehow IS NOT considered dishonest.

6. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Whether u think either are liars or not, HRC's scandals and lies, not Trumps, have harmed the country, listen to this and then vote for HRC? http://whas.iheart.com/onair/leland-con … -15173641/

7. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

Leslie
      There you go again, and again.

8. lovemychris profile image80

Trump is accused of being a child rapist. Like it or not, its there. And also being violent with them. You will not believe it, i do. So, deplorable is rather mild if you ask me. SOB is more like it.

7. fpherj48 profile image61
    fpherj48posted 7 years ago

Hello, Old Guard, nice to meet you.  Do I agree? 
    All I know for certain is that "Honorable Trump"  and "Honorable Hillary" are both Oxymoron(s.)  Nothing more, nothing less.  Period, The End. 
    Good Night, Mr. Guard.  smile

Thx for your comment, Paula.
      We in america continually have a choice between the lesser of two evils.
      Either way we choose, we still get evil in the W.H.
      Good morning, Paula!
      Cheers

I agree with you John, but one evil will make sure the WH stays the same and we at least have a chance for the possibility of some kind of change with the other evil.

The be true, Greg!

What change? We had that for 8 years under bush! Cowtowing to the rich, big biz and the christian right.

5. fpherj48 profile image61
      fpherj48posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hey Leslie. I never met a more loyal person w/ such stamina as U. If Hillary wins, U deserve a bottle of Dom Perignon!!  HEY Old Guard, R U the same Mr. Wilson that Dennis the Menace terrorized??  I loved that old guy!!  LOL  smile

6. The Old Guard profile image60

I was just a youngin' when Denise the Menace was on TV
      That's not me in the pic
      Much more handsome and younger - or so I've been told smile
      Cheers

I guess you dont read the daily bashing of hillary from colorfulone, ahorseback, and bradmastercal. They praise trump to high heaven. Stamina to boot. Someone has got to counter that. One might get the impression hubpages is world net daily.

8. fpherj48 profile image61

OG....Of course I knew U weren't that Mr. Wilson.  Poor ole Mr. Wilson must be 100 yrs old by now, don't ya think?  Dennis is probably older than U!  LOL  But probably still into mischief!  U too?  LOL.

9. fpherj48 profile image61

Leslie.. I C HC bashing from the right & DT bashing from the left. I've EVEN been bashed 4 liking neither of them! People get 100% crazy during campaigns. I'm trying not 2 read much now & when I do, I just laugh. Nothing worth being upset ove

10. The Old Guard profile image60

Must have been one of those "Freudian" moments.
      I can't believe it got past the moderators!!
      That is funny!
      Made my night
      Cheers
      John

11. fpherj48 profile image61

Oh Heavens OG...the moderators rarely check Q&A unless something is flagged.  They probably would have laughed TOO!  LOL

8. beagrie profile image82
    beagrieposted 7 years ago

I honestly don't feel either of them are trustworthy. Clinton has her skeletons, Trump outright lies in laughable ways. They're both dishonest.

Can't argue with you, John.
      Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!
      Cheers

2. fpherj48 profile image61

Both Johns~~They're both Liars, sneaky, cheating, greedy, maniacal, shameless examples of Disgrace & Pathology. Isn't America GREAT? Where people like them R not only free 2B rotten, but 2B POTUS?  They R prime 4 a firing squad. What a Country!!

Paula,
      The best our political elite can give us to choose from.
      Ain't you proud about this? (Personally, I left the country when obama was elected I knew it would come to something stupid like this)
      Go Trump!
      Have fun!
      Cheers

4. fpherj48 profile image61

John.....Here's a real laugh for you.........Were you aware that in your question, you referred to Hillary's  "PUBIC" service?  I had no idea & frankly I'm shocked!  LMAO.  I can't stop laughing!!  Please don't fix it.  It's great!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)