jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

What does President Trump have to do to 'make America great again'? What are you

1. LongTimeMother profile image94
    LongTimeMotherposted 18 months ago

What does President Trump have to do to 'make America great again'? What are you expecting from him?

Voters must have expectations. So what are you expecting the future of the US to look like?

2. lovemychris profile image65
    lovemychrisposted 18 months ago

someone said it already:
    "ALL minorities will feel repercussions"
    women will lose reproductive rights
    guns will increase
    we will live in a theocracy
    bleak

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Oh come on now, what you have stated is a hyperbolic exaggeration.  Maybe Trump will improve America in ways unheard of.

2. lovemychris profile image65
      lovemychrisposted 18 months agoin reply to this

with rudy guliani and newt gingrich? the most conservative justices he can find? itll be great for the alt right. not much else. but hopefully dems treat him as repubs treated obama. maybe then, we can have common ground.

3. tamarawilhite profile image90
      tamarawilhiteposted 18 months agoin reply to this

We'll ignore the SJWs are a cult discussion and focus on liberal endorsement of Islam and its theocratic demands.
      Why Don't Feminists Fight for Muslim Women?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJkFQohIKNI

4. Jackie Lynnley profile image90
      Jackie Lynnleyposted 18 months agoin reply to this

What is so great now that got done for you in the last eight years? Is taking my gun going to keep out the border eruption of criminals with guns? Let's have a little logic for once. I look forward to the changes and added safety we should know.

5. lovemychris profile image65

no, i mean guns in schools, stores, everywhere. i hatethem. and as if republicans cared about muslims of any kind!know who does fight for them?hillary! "womens rights are human rights", said to a roomful of old-age thinking. very brave and cool.

3. Jackie Lynnley profile image90
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 18 months ago

He will first undo all the illegal scribbles of Obama and that will be a great start! That makes many of us ecstatic!

4. Virginia Allain profile image88
    Virginia Allainposted 18 months ago

He could say, "I was just joking and don't really want to be president." Then he could abdicate and go back to his business scams.

1. lovemychris profile image65

but just think of the business opportunities when youre prez! eh, jared?

working