jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What is your ASSESSMENT of the eight years regarding Obama's tenure as president

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 13 months ago

What is your ASSESSMENT of the eight years regarding Obama's tenure as president?  Has the

country gotten better or worse?  Why?  Why not?

2. WandaSears profile image61
    WandaSearsposted 13 months ago

Based on facts...the country is much better off.  Stock market more than doubled; corporate earnings up; millions of jobs created; 16 million more have health insurance; one of highest outgoing approval rating vs lowest incoming approval rating; banking industry saved and recovered to profitability; climate change became global focus.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image28
      bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months agoin reply to this

8yrs 0 accomplishments. Health insurance was mandatory or fined and you have to declare your choice on your 1040. The banking industry caused the failure, and then they used the bailout money given their top exec 7fig bonus. Victims lost everything

3. bluesradio profile image74
    bluesradioposted 13 months ago

Based on what I have read, the country has improved and what I have seen among my friends and peers has been a definite improvement...And now I don't agree with all he did...I could have done without the war and drone attacks and I would have liked him to be more active.....as a true community leader....