jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

Will CNN and other news outlets ban Kelly Anne Conway from appearing on their sh

1. peoplepower73 profile image93
    peoplepower73posted 14 months ago

Will CNN and other news outlets ban Kelly Anne Conway from appearing on their shows?

Kelly Anne Conway is now famous for her "Alternate Facts" about Trump's inauguration crowd size, Bowling Green Kentucky massacre, and Fredrick Douglass. I have to give her credit for being a master of spin by using lying, deflection, diversion, and distraction when defending Trump and company.  Of course that is why she is getting paid the big bucks.  However, she is also a huge draw for the "main stream media" (I hate to use those terms) sponsors.  Do you think they are willing to give up those ratings and money for ethical reasons?

2. lions44 profile image97
    lions44posted 14 months ago

Mike, I can't wait to hear the responses on this one. You know, the "usual suspects."   

They don't have to ban her, just have other Trump followers on like Jeffrey Lord. He actually does a much better job of explaining the Trumpisms and what's really going on inside the White House. Eventually, she'll be out of a job.

Like Spicer, she's ruined her career, forever tagged as disingenuous or just nutty.  Not that she needs the money. I don't think she gets them ratings. Trump voters might tune in to CNN (even though they all say they've "quit the MSM").  I give it 50/50 she's still there in June.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
      bradmasterOCcalposted 14 months agoin reply to this

CJ really, we have had at least 28 yrs of lies from the White House. And just over 2 weeks in office and all the liberals are pouncing on every minute thing. None of these are going to get the democrats back into office, Cn wait 100 days to pounce.

2. peoplepower73 profile image93
      peoplepower73posted 14 months agoin reply to this

Brad:  We don't need 100 days.  Trump is reckless.  He issues EO's with incomplete cabinet and not going thru Legislative and Judicial branches, Thus. resulting  a botched mission in Yemen and Bannon getting into NSC without going through channels.

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image97
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 14 months agoin reply to this

It doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to see what She and Trump are doing to this country.  Yes, other leaders have lied, etc...but what is going on right now is insane.  This isn't a matter of R or D, this is a matter of being realistic about issues.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
      bradmasterOCcalposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Mike, There you go again. Who is preventing a full cabinet? And first u praise Seal Team 6, and then u say they botched it. ur info comes only from the left media and they just never say anything good about TRUMP or bad about Obama. Got anything else

3. randslam profile image84
    randslamposted 14 months ago

I personally have had enough of Kelly Conwoman...blonde, blue eyed...a perfect Aryan, isn't she?

I'm impressed by her skills to deflect, but on a more personal note--does she even have a soul? A moral code? Does she sleep at night knowing what she is doing to the American public? Is she actually sane?

I doubt all of these things...as she pursues money and riches and fame...she's a fool. Don't ever think she isn't ...a media whore at best...at worst? Well, I'm not god, but she is definitely going to hell if there is one.

1. MizBejabbers profile image90
      MizBejabbersposted 14 months agoin reply to this

Thanks, Rand, and I agree with you. She responds like she has the IQ of a turnip.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image30
      bradmasterOCcalposted 13 months agoin reply to this

Rand, what specifically is your problem with her, other than she is with Trump. You probably are going to hell, it is called eight years of president Trump.

4. MizBejabbers profile image90
    MizBejabbersposted 14 months ago

It all depends on the ratings. KAC definitely isn't the brightest bulb in the lamp nor is she the best Trump apologist like Chief Apologist Jeffrey Lord. It is going to take a lot of spin to bleach the stains from Trump's laundry but KAC isn't cunning enough to do it. I really don't see them banning her but they might quietly drop her as a guest.

1. randslam profile image84
      randslamposted 14 months agoin reply to this

My thoughts, almost exactly...KaC is a quack...and that duck don't walk.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image30

where is the substantive foundation for these remarks?

5. WandaSears profile image59
    WandaSearsposted 14 months ago

KAC is hardly tolerable anymore, but she has such a difficult job trying to make Trump seem honest and qualified.  I don't think the networks will ban her.  I think they get better ratings by doing what Jake Tapper did today, which was to force her to answer the questions.  Trump might fire her for saying that CNN is not "fake news." I think she probably survives all of this, but liked her better before Trump.

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image30

What is getting to be intolerable are comments like this that are just biased with no substance.

working