Should A Terrorist Get Special Protection In Prison Due To the Controversial N

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (46 posts)
  1. wrenchBiscuit profile image68
    wrenchBiscuitposted 7 years ago

Should  A Terrorist Get Special Protection In  Prison Due To the Controversial Nature Of His Crime?

Behold the progeny of Columbus and George Washington! This shining example of the master race recently killed an innocent black man in New York City with a sword. It appears that he just can't stand the thought of black men and white women together!  Naturally, just like Dylan Roof, this coward did not go after rough and ready gang bangers in the hood. Instead, he preyed on an older unarmed man .Now he get's to spend the rest of his life in a cage. Any girlfriend he might have will be packing a penis. Or better yet, he might end up being a black man's girlfriend. That would be poetic justice!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13462891_f260.jpg

2. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 7 years ago

he'll find white people to hang with. prison is the most segregated place on earth. colors stick with colors in there. so far as to not put different races in the same cell together.

the sh*t is real in there. he wants to join kkk....no problemo. same with any other gang on earth.

wrenchBiscuitposted 7 years agoin reply to this

But considering his age, there is a very real likelihood that he'll be bending over for somebody. It's quite predictable that the pigs who make negative posts about Black People  and Muslims never mention White Terrorists. But U can count on me!

2. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

thats because they still harbor this delusion that america is a far right christiandom, with savior whites at the helm. wrong. we are at the tail end of that paradigm. new age upon us, no matter how much they deny.

3. Ivan Tod profile image61
    Ivan Todposted 7 years ago

first off, there's nothing "controversial" about it; racist hate is racist hate, a crime is a crime, murder is murder. it's everywhere and it happens on the regular by and to people of all colors. now, special treatment for terrorists? that would have to cover the majority of the prison population as even a home invader is deemed a terrorist. that being said, the only "special" treatment terrorists should receive in prison is a daily dose of vicious beat downs. now, the reason these white men who murder black men "down town", if you will, and not in the "hood" is because those blacks who stay in the hood are "staying in their place" whereas the ones bold enough to venture into the white domain have overstepped their boundaries, so to speak, and therefore are targeted, not to mention the fact that they are an easier "kill". the real bad part is that the police apparently think the same way because a black man carrying a butter knife in town would be shot dead immediately by them.
    at any rate, i'm sure mr. sword wielder will get his at some point.

Well said Ivan Tod. No, this is nothing new. Only new thing is that it's getting more coverage. When I was 15 years old the brother of two sisters I knew was castrated and lynched. Why? He was black and hitchhiking with his white girlf. down Hwy 41.

2. profile image53
      peter565posted 7 years agoin reply to this

"Rape=non consensual sexual intercourse upon other" ever watch nature documentary, seen Male forced female into unwanted sex, because he want sex? That's rape. Human know rape=wrong, so restrain from doing it, but that animal instinct is still there.

4. profile image53
    peter565posted 7 years ago

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

In fact, If it is up to me, people found guilty of serious crime such as drug trafficking, human trafficking, murder or members of organized crime, who has been found guilty of death penalty, I won't even hesitate to throw them into the gladiator ring and fight till the death for our amusement.

And hot female criminal that is found guilty of crime such as drug trafficking...u know in some ancient culture, the government lease these women out to brothels, as a part of their community service? For example, i know they did it in China in the 10th century, because the economy was so good, even gold diggers won't want to be prostitutes and the government fear, those who already have rapists tendency would as a result, actually rape women, now there are so few prostitutes, the cost is so high, these men can't afford it, so they leased a whole bunch of attractive looking female criminals to whore house, to meet the shortage, so men who have rapists tendency can afford to buy a hooker, rather then going out a raping somebody for real. If I am in charge, I won't hesitate to put this ancient policy back into practice, if we can generate enough profit, if the woman committed serious crime e.g. drug smugglers, human trafficker or women who is a part of a gang etc, as far as I consider, this is calling "repaying their debt to society" and sending them into a whore house...they are still having it easy. (In fact in Australia recently, there are a few cases of women been found guilty of drug dealing, interesting, they are all really hot [one I think was a model] I bet we can make a lot of money sending them into whore house for their community service, then to get them to do something else.)

It's remarkable that you have focused on punishing females when a majority of the crime in the world is perpetrated by men. Most, if not all of the major wars have been perpetrated by men.

2. profile image53

Uh...I said throwing death row male criminals, into gladiator ring too. Plus, there are more demand for call girls then gigolo and letting these men have sex all day, more like reward, but for female criminal, forced into prostitution, worse punish

3. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

No Peter, what you are suggesting is pure evil. First of all, there are many innocent people sent to prison. And I would not even agree with treating the truly guilty in such a hateful way, as I am more human than human.

4. profile image53

U won't say that after u seen the sort of stuff real neurosis criminals especially organized crime, drug dealers, human trafficker & terrorist done, sending male to gladiator ring and female to brothel, is still nothing, compare to what they've d

5. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

The average human is nothing but a talking baboon. When they copulate they often lick each others anus, just like the cute little monkey's. I have witnessed evil throughout my life, but I will not let human depravity influence my behavior.

6. Ivan Tod profile image61
      Ivan Todposted 7 years agoin reply to this

so, peter565, you believe a "whore" has no rights? your comments stink of the hate of women and human rights..are you a muslim? or just a mysogynist?
      what would you do with government as a whole as they are the worst organized crimals to ever exist.

7. profile image53

Ivan, I never say "whore has no rights" don't put words in my mouth. And neurosis criminal eg human trafficking & drug smuggler, send into brothel as cheap prostitutes, to stop women getting rape, as community service, these criminals got it easy

8. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

Peter, It seems that you don't understand rapists. Men don't commonly rape women because they lack opportunity. Many are married and have girlfriends. For them it is a sport. Thus, your solution is no solution.

9. profile image53

As a man I'll tell u, all men got a rapist side, it's DNA, except the Dali Lama any man who says he never thought of raping a girl is lying. Men who actually rape either have low EQ thus can't control this impulse or are jerks that care about no one

10. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

Please, speak for yourself. It appears you have some serious issues Peter. Raping a woman has never crossed my mind. Neither have I contemplated sex with a chicken. Such thoughts are perverted thoughts, and I suggest you seek professional help.

11. profile image53

According to neuro psychology evolution impulse dictate mammals male want sex with all ideal female, as a result, rape is extremely common amount some mammal species, humans got higher EQ don't do it, but I doubt, the thought never even cross ur mind

12. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

You doubt it because you want to believe that your perverted thoughts are normal. However, we all don't think that way. I've never thought about hunting animals for "sport" either. I am more human than human. Perhaps you are only a human.

13. profile image53

Unless u are a lady's man that get sex with lots of girls, its not possible for raping thought to never even cross ur head, no matter how humane u are, because it is human nature to want to mate with attractive female

14. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

A woman is more than a sex object. When a normal man is lonely, he does not think of rape. He thinks of finding a girlfriend, but not just for sex. Ironically, I have had an active sex life because I don't objectify women. You need help.

15. profile image53

My point exactly, u got an active sex life, that is why rape don't cross ur head, because its less necessary to get laid, take that away and rape would cross ur head at least once or twice a year, but like most people, never act upon it.

16. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

No matter how you try to justify it you are wrong. Men who cannot find a partner may masturbate, but I seriously doubt a majority consider rape as an option. Get help immediately, before it's too late.

17. profile image53

Have some common sense, everybody got good & dark side. Only good people they know they shouldn't harm others, thus know/can manage their dark side. Bullshit u got no dark side (and rape is a dark side all male share, its evolution)

18. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

You reveal that you are sexually frustrated and that U hate women. You reveal that when you can't get sex you consider raping women. You are sick, and the fact that you think all men think that way only further illustrates the depth of your sickness.

19. profile image53

Neuro psychology is something u are born with, DNA based default setting and include good & evil side, that include u. Normal people don't act on their evil side. But people who denire hav evil side eg u, are unctuous and many are hypocritic

20. Ivan Tod profile image61
      Ivan Todposted 7 years agoin reply to this

peter565 says;"rape is extremely common amount some mammal species"
      rape is a "human only" morality concept. animals don't have the required cognitive ability to ponder such things. your source for your info is entirely wrong.

21. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

Peter is either playing devils advocate or has some serious issues going on. He is the first man I have ever heard suggest that all men are wired for rape. Furthermore, sex is not necessary to sustain life, only to create it.

22. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

isny that funny.there's a canard out there,too,that all women secretly desire to be raped.

23. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

Yes. It's funny and frightening. Such individuals need to be castrated. Maybe that would cool them down a bit.

24. profile image53

Ronnie if u got sexual desire, u got rape desire, because if u want sex with a girl that don't want sex with u, only way to get sex is rape, but most men don't do it, because its wrong, instead just get over it or substitute with eg musterbation

5. fpherj48 profile image60
    fpherj48posted 7 years ago

Hi Ronnie....I think he should have an much "special protection" as his victim had when he fiendishly chose to attack this innocent, unarmed man, minding his own business.....Yes, the same type of protection and the same strength & defense. 
    There's not a single reason to give this more thought.  In fact, this racist low-life has already wasted more time, energy and $$ than he's ever been worth or ever could be.

I agree. My attitude is "Lock him up and let him deal with the consequences". I'm glad NY doesn't have the death penalty because that would be too quick. Life without parole is fitting in this case. And I would rather be dead than living in a cage.

2. fpherj48 profile image60
      fpherj48posted 7 years agoin reply to this

My sentiments exactly.LIFE W/O in a Max Sec. 23/7 lock-up, no privileges, no contact, serious hard time~~FOREVER, is far worse than merely going to sleep. & cheaper. NO appeals.(Honor Columbus Day? Google Diaries of Christopher Columbus!)Then puk

3. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

I've read the diaries, as well as Bartolme de Las Casas: A Brief Account of the Devastation of the Indies. I honor those who dishonor evil men.http://www.swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/02-las.html

6. DICESI profile image60
    DICESIposted 7 years ago

I do not believe that special protection is necessary unless there are grounds to believe the person's life would be threatened in general population.  The problem with giving special protection is that it can become so selective.  However, as much as I detest this creature, I do feel that our laws do not allow the jails or prisons to allow someone is murdered in prison.  I think in consideration of the heinous nature it is a likelihood he will be faced with threats.

Yes, I am positive there will be threats. But my hope is that he doesn't get murdered and that he spends the rest of his life (which could amount to over 50 years) in a cage.

2. profile image53
      JackieChanaafposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If he doesn't die/ get murdered he will at the very least spend his remaining years being fearful. Nobody wants to go to prison for fear of being further reprimanded for their crimes due to the heinousness of what they did - so no special treatment

7. lisavollrath profile image93
    lisavollrathposted 7 years ago

Since I'm the quintessential Libra, I'm going to argue both sides of this question:

On the one hand, the man committed a hate crime. And it's a given that, since he murdered a black man, and there does seem to be a disproportionate number of black men in prison, one or more of them might take issue with this man's crime, and want to extract additional punishment, beyond what the court decreed. I'm sure Snow White's lawyer argued this very thing to get him put into protective custody.

On the other hand, you reap what you sow. Perhaps the specter of being raped, beaten, or killed by a bunch of angry black men might act as a deterrent, and prevent this type of crime from occurring again. What's the saying? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time? And really, will the planet miss this douchebag?

Well, I won't be shedding any tears regardless of the outcome. But as I have stated, I would prefer that he live a long life in a cage. For the guilty, death is a blessing, at least from the mortal perspective.

2. profile image53
      JackieChanaafposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The latter seems like a fitting way to live out the rest of his miserable years - after all, prison, regardless of the majority occupying race, is for criminals.

8. Shyron E Shenko profile image69
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 7 years ago

No murderer should get special treatment, no matter what color he is or what color the victim was.  The Murderer's reason for killing should never be considered that might lead even one person to think that it was justified because of the man's preference in skin color.
    The murderer should get the same sentence as any man who killed another person would get, no exception, no extra protection.

I agree. Let the chips fall where they may.
      Especially in this case where there is no doubt of guilt.I thought Jeffery Dahmer was in isolation at one point but he ended up getting killed in prison.

9. SherrieWeynand profile image79
    SherrieWeynandposted 7 years ago

I am non-violent by nature, but cases like this and those involving children, I tend to sway away from my normal thought processes. He, as well as others like him - get what they deserve.

10. profile image52
    Mohithereposted 7 years ago

I don't think a person's crime is related to any kind of controversy.  He has done a crime and should be punished according to the norms of justice. If one takes into account any kind of input unrelated to the topic at hand, then justice would be biased, which is itself a fatal blow to law and a person's life, who would be affected because of the wrong judgement. In the given case, the person was just overpowered by his own beliefs and committed a crime. So in the similar scenario, another person's grudge can also effect him. But that doesn't mean that he should be given special protection for the nature of his crime. Other prisoners may hold resentment to him in some way but its not necessary to be life threatening.

But in case of India's Mumbai incident, the captured terrorist was hold under isolation until his death sentence because of the nature of his crime.

Isolation and special protect are two different things, so depending on the crime, the prisoner's surrounding environment is decided.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)