jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Would you vote for Trump again?

1. Team Wiseman profile image83
    Team Wisemanposted 10 months ago

Would you vote for Trump again?

Did you vote Trump, and considering Trumps first 100 days in Office, would you vote for him again?

2. breakfastpop profile image90
    breakfastpopposted 10 months ago

Yes, I wold absolutely cast my vote for Donald Trump again. He is keeping all his promises despite hideous obstructionism from the Dems, and I totally respect his efforts. I find him to be a welcome breath of fresh air in a very stagnant Washington.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image27
    bradmasterOCcalposted 10 months ago

Anything negative that happened in the first 100 days, has to be worn by the left. Instead of helping to bring the country together, they have chosen to widen the gap into a political abyss.

This is not a reflection of Trump's first 100 days, but a testimony that even with the left's most desperate, and nefarious anti Trump and anti American game plan, Trump managed to keep on track with his campaign promises.

I have said before, the presidency is a marathon, not a sprint. And as the presidency of Trump goes further in the race, the opposition, and the resistance will fade away into the background, along with questions like this one.

The focus of the first 100 days must be on the Resistance from the left. Their protests almost always result in RIOTS that are violent, damage property and make us look like a third world country.

Resisting what, they only can say, Resisting president Trump. Why do they resist president Trump. They haven't made that even opaque, must less clear. They have threatened to take president Trump down, even if they take down America.

The answer to this question you posed has to include this "Resistance" and its intent to continue the divide of the US of the last 8, 16 or more years. Both parties, presidents and congress have contributed to the divide, but the winner for making the divide an abyss goes to Obama, Hillary Clinton and the left.

So, Trump is doing exactly, and the reason I voted for him, and would vote for him again.

4. gregas profile image82
    gregasposted 10 months ago

I voted for Trump in the first place because he was a good candidate for change, which is what the left is so afraid of, and that is what he is pushing. So, yes I would vote for him again.

5. maven101 profile image80
    maven101posted 10 months ago

Yes... Despite  the determination​ by an ideologically driven, hate filled, and
    Obstruct everything Trump does mindset of a radicalized Democrat party, he was, is, and continues to uphold his promises to the American people... Everyone I have talked or texted with have expressed the same sentiment, including several that had voted for Obama...
    Promises made and promises kept... How rare is that in politics ?... I