jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I am feeling very sorry for all the American victims. Not those hurt but those t

1. Ericdierker profile image54
    Ericdierkerposted 5 months ago

I am feeling very sorry for all the American victims. Not those hurt but those that feel they are.

I just do not get these horrible victims. I have a cell phone and a car and food for me and my family. We pay to live in a home. We have a bit extra to help needy. Music and hugs abound. Do these folks who hate others have it worse? How bad is any American's life? We have extra money to make our school great. We have free health clinics down the street. Our taxes make life better for those who need it.  Can somebody here in the USA tell me why their life sucks? I just am having to adjust to this horrible death knell. Really? How can I give more to these victims?

2. pstraubie48 profile image86
    pstraubie48posted 5 months ago

O my.....no life sucks attitude from me   Eric.   We are so blessed in our precious country....for so many reasons, not the least of which are those you cited. Sadly people often do not realize how wonderful things are till they have them no longer....I shudder as I write those words. Can we not work to make things better rather than seek to destroy??

1. Ericdierker profile image54
      Ericdierkerposted 5 months agoin reply to this

What a wonderful comment. Patricia I really researched this. I could not find a single benefit for the poor that has been cut other than typical gov. bureaucracy.  Maybe we will hear from somebody about changes, but I seriously doubt it.

2. The0NatureBoy profile image45
      The0NatureBoyposted 5 months agoin reply to this

I'm not sure what you are asking, Eric. As a Louisiana born Texas raised African descent I don't feel victimized but the history of this land's name change says the Natives were/are victims of the English's world controlling mentality.

working