jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

TrumPutin: If it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck - is it a duck?

1. ptosis profile image72
    ptosisposted 6 weeks ago

TrumPutin: If it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck - is it a duck?

The Russians offered help. The campaign accepted help. The Russians gave help. And the president made full use of that help.  ... . Collusion with a foreign government to influence the outcome of an election is conspiracy to commit treason.   So if this is not a duck then please tell me what animal it is.  Point out examples of innocence & MAGA. #DonaldTheDuck

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13819244_f260.jpg

2. ahorseback profile image79
    ahorsebackposted 6 weeks ago

You must live in the city because you surely don't know what a duck  is ?
    So   I'll simplify the answer for you ;

If  YOUR duck  walks , talks and sounds like a duck AND then  walks into a bar , sits at the stool and says in a duck voice to the bartender ,  "Listen  dude ,   I'm traveling to Texas for the winter migration  and I really need a bus ticket , Can you spare a few bucks for me "?

Would you believe what he said ?
    Neither do most people believe  Trump collusion !
    Can you spell obstruction ?

ptosisposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

I didn't say the duck was talking - apparently, that's your avian  fantasy. Or is it more than ducks? The Tufted Titmouse, the Royal Red-Footed Booby, the proud Imperial Shag, the shy Red Billed Oxpecker and the Barn Swallower

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image34
      bradmasterOCcalposted 6 weeks agoin reply to this

ptosis
      Your duck is cooked and is smelling fowl.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image34
    bradmasterOCcalposted 6 weeks ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12929193_f260.jpg

ptosis

you said "The Russians offered help.
    Brad says --- To who, Hillary?

you said "The campaign accepted help."
    Brad says --- Podesta and Hillary. Is that how they got Sanders out of the democrat primary?

You said " The Russians gave help. And the president made full use of that help."
    Brad says --- So Obama was involved with tampering with the democrat primary as well.

You said " ... . Collusion with a foreign government to influence the outcome of an election is conspiracy to commit treason"

Brad Says ---- So Hillary, Podesta and those others in the DNC that took out Sanders escaped justice. No one helped candidate Trump getting past 17 opponents. And that is when he could have been out of the race. But Hillary had help including the media to skate by the primary. That is a well documented Conspiracy that included Comey, the AG and Obama. A failure in the justice system no doubt. .

You said  "So if this is not a duck then please tell me what animal it is. Point out examples of innocence & MAGA. #DonaldTheDuck"

Brad says --- A duck is not an animal. Although it would fit Hillary and the DNC. Hyenas

---------------------------------------
    This is what happens when vague and ambiguous statements containing zero facts, and only hearsay are put into your questions.

My scenario is crisp and not vague, and certainly not ambiguous.
    Mine are also based on some facts, albeit sprinkled with some "liberal" connections.

Michael Morell, former CIA deputy directo compared the failure to anticipate the threat posed by Russian election meddling to the intelligence failures ahead of the 9/11 attacks. Trump = 911 intel fail B-b-b-b-bbuut Hilary! Do you agree?

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image34

ptosis
      Of course I don't agree. The CIA is a major part of the problem, and they cannot be believed on anything. Remember the CIA and the other 16 US intel agencies tried to present the Russian Dossier against Trump as factual and truthful.

3. ptosis profile image72

You do not agree that it was an intel fail? Perhaps it's an Obama fail for not doing anything about it when he had the power to do so. Top Brass knew in 2016 what was going on yet did nothing to stop the hijacking of USA election.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image34

ptosis

It was not an intel failure, it was their plan. As it was in 2004 giving false WMD reports. And also not finding OBL until May 1, 2011. Killing him was the plan as he knew about 911.

T? is about the election & Russian Influence - NO pro

working