Little Lulu leaves....finally!

Jump to Last Post 1-1 of 1 discussions (23 posts)
  1. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 4 months ago

One of the  worst presidential  spokespersons of press secretary fame has decided to give it the old heave ho. She might as well because Sarah Huckabee Sanders hasn't held a press conference since March.

Apparently she doesn't want to take questions about her interview with Robert Muller when she admitted she didn't tell the truth about some of her reporting during the press conferences.

Trump said she should run for Governor of Arkansas.  What do you think about her?

1. PrettyPanther profile image85
      PrettyPantherposted 4 months agoin reply to this

I think I won't miss her dead eyes and monotone delivery of lie after lie for her disgusting boss. Please, let Kellyanne be next.

1. IslandBites profile image87
        IslandBitesposted 4 months agoin reply to this

“No, I’m not going to fire her. I think she’s a terrific person,” Trump said during a call-in interview on “Fox & Friends.”

The president’s comments came one day after the Office of Special Counsel (OSC) publicly said Conway should be removed from office, calling her a “repeat offender” who has flouted the law barring federal employees from engaging in political activity in their official duties.

A 17-page report submitted to the White House found that Conway violated the law in more than half a dozen television interviews and tweets by “disparaging Democratic presidential candidates while speaking in her official capacity.”

Trump has no regard for the law. He only values what he believes helps  him personally.

Randy Godwinposted 4 months agoin reply to this

The same for his voters, Pretty. You can see by those defending anything he does, whether legally or not, especially on these forum threads. Surprised they're not here defending Little Lulu...

Sarah was good at her job. Unlike Sean Spicer, who.looked uncomfortable spouting Trump's ridiculous lies, Sarah smoothly covered for and lied for her boss, with nary a spark of decency or humanity. She must've had one helluva upbringing.

1. promisem profile image99
                promisemposted 4 months agoin reply to this

She did. Her father is Mike Huckabee.

Preacher's daughters.....

Yes, my psychology nerd radar goes off when she starts talking. Did you know that CEO, politician, and minister are all among the top professions for sociopaths?

Hmmmm.....

2. GA Anderson profile image93
      GA Andersonposted 4 months agoin reply to this

"Little Lulu"? Is Pres. Trump rubbing off on you?

GA ;-)

He is supposed to be  a role model, right Gus?  tongue

3. peoplepower73 profile image94
      peoplepower73posted 4 months agoin reply to this

Ding Dong, the witch is dead!!!  But we have one more witch to go.  Her name is Kellyanne.  It's just a matter of time and she will melt as well.

I don't know about that, Mike. Trump hasn't fired anyone in his circle for violating any ethics rules so far. He loves the way they follow his lead...

2. JAKE Earthshine profile image78
        JAKE Earthshineposted 4 months agoin reply to this

https://hubstatic.com/14563222_f1024.jpg

Make that 2 WITCHES to go:

4. MizBejabbers profile image89
      MizBejabbersposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Right after she announced that she was leaving, I got on Facebook to see what my fellow Arkansans were saying. They were unanimous in saying that "we don't want her!" As CNN pointed out, we have nearly three more years of Governor Hutchinson before she can run anyway. That is, if he lasts that long. Right now I believe there are criminal charges pending against his nephew in the state legislature. So far neither the Governor nor the rest of his family have been implicated. The Baptists elected Sarah's father as governor, but I don't know if the Baptists would vote her in. After all, she's a woman, and they believe women should be submissive to their men. (Governor Mike Huckabee had been president of the Arkansas Baptist State Convention before becoming governor.)

In a recent interview Sanders said she wanted to be remembered for her "transparency and honesty" in her role as  press secretary.

I'll bet she does.....    lol

I saw that on the news this morning. I can't repeat what my husband said when he heard that, but I would like to ask all Americans: is this the new standard you want for public servants in this country? Think about it.

A lying press secretary, aides who break laws with no consequences, an attorney general who protects the president and not the people, and on and on.

Trump's base loves it when he lies, so it's only natural those he hired lies as well.

You'd be surprised at how many of his fans claim he never lies....

1. MizBejabbers profile image89
              MizBejabbersposted 4 months agoin reply to this

That disgusts me so. I'm beginning to think there is a "Trump gene" because it seems to run in families. Some people with college educations still make excuses for him, and these are people with nothing to gain.

You may be on to something there, Doris!

1. profile image59
                  mopakarimposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. MizBejabbers profile image89
                    MizBejabbersposted 3 months agoin reply to this

And she flouted her defiance at the media. Kind of reminds me of the mooning scene in Braveheart, except I think Mel Gibson's rear in that scene is probably prettier than hers.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)