President Biden is trying to repair America from Trump's damage.

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (115 posts)
  1. My Esoteric profile image83
    My Esotericposted 3 years ago

To say that Donald Trump did all he could to impede President Biden from accomplishing the tasks America hired him to do is an understatement.  He stooped so low that he fired, at 11:30 AM the chief Usher at the White House and sent most, if not all of the staff home.  Consequently, there was nobody to open the White House door when the president and first lady arrived.  That is the man who 70,000,000 million Americans think represents the best in American values.  Is it no wonder Biden immediately set out to dig America out of the hole that Donald Trump dug for us.

Few presidents, if any, before Trump set out to wipe away the legacy of their predecessor.  Granted, there were specific policies and agendas which the next president wanted to reverse, e.g. W's policy on torture.  But by and large, each president turned the ship into a new direction rather than completely reverse course as Donald Trump did with regard to President Obama.

So what has President Biden done so far and was it designed to reverse bad policy from the Trump administration or institute new policy that Trump should have done, but didn't.  Let's see:

* Biden rejoined the Paris Climate Accord recognizing the existential threat global warming poses to the world.(REVERSE Trump order)

* Rescind Muslim ban (REVERSE Trump order)

* Order FEMA and National Guards to set up mass vaccination centers (TRUMP SHOULD have done this, many lives would have been saved)

* Issued 100 day masking challenge asking all Americans to mask-up and social distance IAW CDC guidelines  (TRUMP SHOULD have done this, many lives would have been saved)

* Mandated masking and social distancing in all federal properties (TRUMP SHOULD have done this, some lives would have been saved)

*  Rejoined WHO so that America can have a seat at the table and influence responses to Covid-19 (REVERSE Trump order)

*  Created a Covid-19 czar (non-political) to oversee vaccine production and distribution (TRUMP SHOULD have done this, many lives would have been saved)

*  Rescinded the racist 1776 commission  (REVERSE Trump order)

*  Extended the moratorium on evictions

*  Extended the pause on student loan repayments

*  Cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline and ordered review of over 100 Trump actions on the environment  (REVERSE Trump order)
    Rec

* Prevent workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity

*  Prevented non-citizens from being illegally excluded from the Census  (REVERSE Trump order)

*  Fortifies DACA after Trump tried to eliminate it

*  Rescinds Trump's expansion of immigration enforcement within US borders  (REVERSE Trump order)

*  Halts construction of Trump's border wall  (REVERSE Trump order)

* Rescinds Trump's regulatory process  (REVERSE Trump order)

* Requires executive branch appointees to sign an ethics pledge barring them from acting in personal interest and requiring them to uphold the independence of the Department of Justice

*  Increased SNAP benefits to hungry families with children and directed IRS to find very low income people who missed out on the original stimulus because they aren't required to file a 1040.

*  Directed that federal employees and federal contractors pay a $15 minimum wage while at the same time getting rid of the civil service Schedule F which politized the civil service for the first time since the mid-1800s (the latter REVERSE Trump order)

Sorry about the long list, but there is more.  He has done a lot in the first few days.

1. Sharlee01 profile image89
      Sharlee01posted 3 years agoin reply to this

WOW !  long list. Well documented  ---  Now we can watch, listen and see how all he has reversed works out or does not work out.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
        Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yes, we will see how the nation becomes less prosperous. The great thing is we will be able to track exactly why and precisely how things start to dismantle,
        if we are at all

intelligent ...

enlightened ...

observant ...

honest ...
                    brave.....

My Esotericposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Less prosperous than Trump?  Give me a break.

GDP growth under Trump before the pandemic:

2017 - 2.3%
          2018 - 3.0%
          2019 - 2.2%
            Overall 2.5% growth

Under Obama's last three years:

2014 - 2.5%
          2015 - 3.1%
          2016 - 1.7%
          Over all is 2.4%

Since I think you have previously declared that Obama's growth was terrible, then I assume you will agree that Trump's growth was equally poor. 

Like Bush, Trump left the next president with a dismal recession (granted, the 2020 recession, in total, is not as bad as as the 2008 recession because only the poor are hurt in Trump's recession) that his Biden must now. like Obama, pull America out of.

2. Sharlee01 profile image89

I do think many of Biden's policies will do great harm to the country. But, I would be doing nothing at this point but predicting.  I will wait to see how this all plays out. I have my eyes open and over the past few days, I am very concerned over ---

"WASHINGTON -- President Joe Biden's first calls to foreign leaders went to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador at a strained moment for the U.S. relationship with its North American neighbors.

Mexico's president said Saturday that Biden told him the U.S. would send $4 billion to help development in Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala — nations whose hardships have spawned tides of migration through Mexico toward the United States.

López Obrador, who spoke Friday with Biden by phone, said the two discussed immigration and the need to address the root causes of why people migrate."

With all the problems we are having at this point, I think at this point until we can right our ship we need to work on spending money here before we start handling other counties' problems. And actually, we give aid to Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala already. I think America has always helped our neighbors and should continue this practice. But we have a huge crisis, we need to keep above water in order to help others. We go under, many countries would suffer.

Keep in mind, the Congress would need to approve this 4 billion Biden claimed he would send to Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireSto … r-75444816

"I do think many of Biden's policies will do great harm to the country." - Which ones?

"With all the problems we are having at this point, I think at this point until we can right our ship we need to work on spending money here before we start handling other counties' problems." - So keeping migrants out of America isn't high on your priority list?  I thought you supported Trump for doing just that.

My basic thought is throwing money at this problem is not a clear solution. As I said I think America needs to help others that need help.

Trump at one point cut part of the aid to Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala, asking them to help stop the migration of their people due to our immigration crisis. They did help as did Mexico. Trump quickly brought the amount of aid back up due to the cooperation he was getting. Trump's administration continued to see people pour across the border, and now we have the caravans starting up again. 

Trump's wall was to deter people from coming. It worked for a while but with Biden offering many benefits to illegal people that are here, and stating for his first 100 days there would be no deportations ---  this has many coming to our borders hoping to be part of Biden's new policy.
              https://time.com/5932518/president-joe- … mmigrants/

The immigration problem has been around for a very long time. Such a complex problem would truly be hard to solve.

"Trump's wall was to deter people from coming. It worked for a while " - the problem with that statement is that there was no new wall to speak of; 47 miles at last count.

Two things stopped the migrants: 1) Mexico at their southern border and 2) covid.

As to the aid.  Trump cut all aid to these countries in March 2019.  Then in June, after an uproar in Congress and everywhere else, he relented somewhat.  Congress, in 2017. appropriated $615 million, which Trump refused to spend (was this legal?).  In June, the State department allowed $432 million to be spent.  An additional $370 million was withheld from the 2018 budget and has yet to be released.

So to say that "Trump quickly brought the amount of aid back up due to the cooperation he was getting" isn't the whole story.  Also, the only data I could find on migration from those countries between March and June indicates it did not decrease.  (BTW, Venezuela is the biggest source of migrants.)

"with Biden offering many benefits to illegal people that are here," - I have to ask - what benefits?

"this has many coming to our borders hoping to be part of Biden's new policy." - I didn't see this conclusion in your link.

As to the new caravans - I have an entirely different world view than you do regarding migrants coming to America.

First, our laws are all fouled up and were before Trump came to power.  Their essential unfairness forced people who are fleeing terrible living conditions to do what they can to get to the safety of America.  Also, what studies have shown is that by-and-large, those people who are fleeing unlivable conditions, when they do make it to America are:

1. More productive than their natural born counterparts
                2. Less likely to commit serious crime than natural born citizens
                3. Pay their taxes while using few resources those taxes are supposed to buy
                4. More likely to seek better education when possible.
                5. Do not take jobs from other Americans.

So, for those fleeing living conditions you wouldn't want your worst enemy to live in, I do not have a problem with them flocking to our border seeking asylum.

The benefit includes access to public education, law enforcement services, and health care costs, and now Biden is hopeful to pass an immigration law to offer accelerated citizenship to those that are now in the US. However, now the caravans have begun again due to hoping to gain this citizenship.

To address 1. - 5.  These are certainly good qualities. I live in Mexico much of the winter so I truly am aware of the Mexican people, their culture, the people are what made my husband, and I realize we wanted to set up a home, and each year we spend more and more time there.

Realistically I have a problem with opening the borders. I prefer immigration laws. As the majority of counties have. When I go to Mexico I must follow their laws. Which are very strict. 

I blame no president for our border problems, we have had these very problems for many years. I think the immigration problems are here to stay.

How is Biden giving them "access to public education, law enforcement services, and health care costs..." - I haven't read any of that in his EOs.  Of course, I agree with his plans to improve immigration laws.  It is the right thing to do in my opinion.

The "open borders" is simply a right-wing myth.  It doesn't exist. And you are right, illegal crossings are a problem under many administrations and the problem is bad immigration laws.  The fact is, border crossings were out of control under Bush.  Obama brought them under control until the very end when our borders were overrun by children.  They were brought back under control prior to Trump taking office.  After he did, crossings varied from out of control to under control.  Then with Covid, they went away.

2. My Esoteric profile image83

Let me add a few of more things President Biden has, or will, do.

*  Reversed Trump's order to allow travel from Brazil and parts of the EU. (REVERSE Trump order)

* Reverse Trump's order that bans transgender people from serving in the military (REVERSES one on Trump's more disgusting orders)

Coming this week:

* Sign "Buy American" day that will "strengthen requirements for procuring goods and services from sources that will support US businesses and workers."

* Create a policing commission and reinstate Obama-era policy on the transfer of military-style equipment to local law enforcement.

* Establish steps to improve prison conditions and eliminate the use of private prisons.

* Formally disavow discrimination against the Asian American and Pacific Islander community

* "rescind the Mexico City Policy and review the Title X Domestic Gag Rule" - the next Republican president will rescind this and the next Democratic president will rescind that.

3. Tim Truzy info4u profile image91
      Tim Truzy info4uposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Indirect benefit of Biden's election: Trump considering a new party-The Patriot Party-allowing principled Republicans to separate from unprincipled ones; not to mention-Q'annon and its dangerous and stupid conspiracies can shut  up.

4. gmwilliams profile image82
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

If you believe this, I have a mansion to sell you for $400.00.  Biden is only going to make America worse-MUCH WORSE.

How can it get any WORSE???  The former, thank god, President of the United States led a DEADLY insurrection against the people of America.  Based on your comment, I would not be surprised if you were one of those who attacked the Capitol (or wanted to) at the behest of Trump.

5. My Esoteric profile image83

Well it is official.  Trump's 2020 economy was the worst since 1946 - and it didn't have to end up that way.

That is ridiculous...  He broke so many barriers pre-pandemic.  I would guess if it were a Dem President that accomplish all Trump did pre-pandemic your post would be much different.  And I am sure at this point you will give Biden a break saying he inherited a failing economy. You should really realize your way of thinking is very flawed. Common sense and fact should show you that Trump's economy was history-making pre-pandemic. And common sense should tell you no president could be held accountable for such a once in our history crisis bringing down the economy.

He was a real problem solver, and we sure in the hell could use him now, because we face some very bad times ahead, and we need a man with Trump's problem-solving abilities. We now have a guy that is a pure politician that never offered anything in regard to solving any form of problem.

1. Valeant profile image81
          Valeantposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ridiculous?  You don't get to exclude his final year in the same way Obama doesn't get to exclude his first two years from deficit spending.

-Trump had the worst job creation of any modern president.
          -Trump added nearly $8 trillion to the national debt in just four years.
          -Unemployment went from 4.2% to 6.7% (at Trump's best he only moved it from 4.2% to 3.5% while Obama moved it from 10% to 4.2%).
          -The stock market is propped up on $7 trillion of printed money from the FED which is set to cause hyper-inflation and a major correction at some point this year, which you will blame Biden for, of course.
          -His mismanagement of the pandemic destroyed any progress he made, that's on him.

So you don't count his years up to the COVID crisis? I have witnessed selective thinking but whatever gets you through the day. Trump broke every record in Jobs's creation, and so much more.  And by reading your statement in regard to propping up the economy with the 7 trillion -- so what would you have suggested a president do?  No really, do you have an opinion that something could have been done differently in regards to propping up the economy? He could have fought to keep his economy rolling along, he shut it down. Many of us are still pretty much shut down, and still have draconian mitigations, but have the very worse stats in the country. This is a virus, it kills, it will not go away until we have a huge percent of our country vaccinated. That is the science. and unless Biden comes up with a way to get tons of vaccines we are going to have COVID around until it decides to kill itself by mutating and destroying itself, which is unlikely. 

It is clear you rely on the Government to put band-aids on problems. There is no band-aid for COVID. Consider all the countries in the world that are doing so badly, are all their leaders inept, are they all at fault?

Do some research on the science of viruses. You may realize the true science of the problems they cause, how they live, and how they can be destroyed. Blame the virus, not one man...

https://theconversation.com/the-origina … ame-138177

I count all four of his years, as I said.  Not just the three you want to cling to.

And your claim that Trump broke every record in jobs creation is a downright fabrication.  Jobs under Trump, even pre-pandemic were worse than Obama.  Unemployment rates followed the same trendline Obama left him, so they continued down until Trump mismanaged the pandemic and then rose significantly.

As for your case of Covid - not all the countries of the world are doing poorly with it.  There are plenty who have excelled at containment.  Considering our technology, we should have been one of them but we had an administration working against the science and how to manage the virus - that is a fact.  That blame falls squarely on the functional illiterate people like you elected.

1. wilderness profile image95
                wildernessposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Are you assuming that Obama's policies of over regulation and poor trade policies would have continued the slide in unemployment from the high during the recession to the all time low that Trump produced?  That seems like quite a stretch.  Excessive regulations, high taxation and unfair trade policies would not seem to encourage job creation...except after the extreme figures we saw in the recession.  All Obama did was return us to what we saw before the recession (in the slowest recovery on record); Trump's policies continued that downward trend into uncharted territory, territory that all predictions said could never happen. 

But it was those punitive business policies that was the cause of the records set during Trump's "reign"?  I don't think so.

Are you calling a 4.2% unemployment rate high when all of those regulations existed?  Considering Trump could only bring it down another 7/10th of a percent in three years, was there really a negligible difference by having regulations versus not?  And if stripping all those regulations helped so much, why in his first three years did it only produce 6.6 million non-farm jobs while in the final three years of Obama's term, there were 8.1 million non-farm jobs created?

Glad you brought up trade.  If Trade's trade policies were so good, why has the trade deficit increased with China and even increased our deficit with our NAFTA partners by another 11%?  Trade is another failed Trump policy, according to the data.

And I love how you claim it was the slowest recovery ever.  As Trump leaves office, how did the recovery end up from Obama's term?  Oh, yeah, more unemployed, higher deficits, hyper-inflation on the horizon.  That's not recovery, it's a setback.  I'll take a recovery over what Trump's left any day.

1. wilderness profile image95
                    wildernessposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Well, yes.  As we saw record unemployment, in spite of increasing population and illegal workers, I would say that deregulation, lower taxes and fairer trade practices did produce a significant change.  Now, you can disagree, believing against all the evidence, that higher taxes, etc. would have produced the same result - that business was pleased and happy to expand and build because there was a lower profit for them.  After all, we saw years and years of higher unemployment with those policies, we saw years and years of companies foregoing the US for their operations, we saw imports steadily overtaking our own production as our blue collar workers were forced from their jobs. 

Personally it seems to me that what we saw was exactly what should be expected when we hobble local business and factories.  Reasonable unemployment as people have to eat, after all, but also a steady decrease in standard of living as the high paying jobs went elsewhere.

I disagree with your opinion. Make little to no sense in my view.

6. My Esoteric profile image83

Isn't it fitting?  Trump wants his impeachment lawyers (the one supplicant Graham got him) to use his BIG LIE about losing the election as a defense.  They said no and at least five quit.  You see, they had ethics to uphold, something their former client can't even spell.

Do you have any statements of the attorneys that chose not to take up the impeachment case? Just wondering where you came by the information  Trump wants his impeachment lawyers to use his BIG LIE about losing the election as a defense.  THEY said no and at least five quit. 

If we are "assuming",  Is it possible that they are fearful of what would become of their reputations if they stepped up and represented Trump the impeachment?

That is a safe bet on your part because you know the attorneys can't make statements.

However, reliable sources familiar with the situation sources, you know, the "they" Trump always refers to but in this case who almost always tell the truth report this. 

Trump wants them to argue the BIG LIE while they want to argue the constitutionality of it all.  Bottom line, they won't lie for Trump so they quit.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/30/politics … index.html

By the way, you never produced any real lies CNN told when I asked.  Why not?  Nor have you ever shown where these "reliable sources" get it wrong most of the time.  Since you haven't offered any proof they are wrong most of the time, it is reasonable to assume they are correct.

Sounds good.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
    Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago

So you are comparing three years of Trump's economy to eight years of Obama's.
    and 2.5 is higher than 2.4, BTW.

so Obama left Trump with 1.7
    Trump brought it up to 2.3 and then
    to 3.0
    In four more years if COVID19 hadn't hit, who knows how much higher it could have gone with less regulations, lower taxes and more job opportunities for all people of all races.

... not to mention no wars and a time of peace.

And then DOWN to 2.2.  You might finish the sentence to be truthful. 

You might also read what I wrote which wasn't about 8 years of Obama.  The facts are that I used (and said) the last three years of Obama's numbers.

And since you want to compare, tell me when did Trump ever reach 3.1% (which is higher than 3.0) in a year?  Or how about quarterly?  Did Trump ever get to 3.45% or 4.15%? No, is best was a meager, by comparison, 3.3%.  Facts Matter.

It also shows how much you know about economics or proportion.  Yes, who knows how - or low - it might have gone.  Since Trump's economy was only going sideways and his trade war was devastating agriculture and costing Americans a lot of extra dollars. 

In "constant dollars", you will probably have to look that up, Trump's miraculous stock market was well within the range set by Obama in his eight years.  His stock market gains were also worse than the last several presidents, save Bush.

Why do you keep believing his lies instead of the facts?

Oh yeah, jobs - even before Covid hit, the job market had stalled and you forget, Obama beat Trump on jobs as well (of course you will ignore the facts again).

Actually, Obama has the same claim since Iraq and Afghanistan were ongoing when he took over from Bush.  Facts matter.  Of course we have Obama stopping Iran from getting a nuke and Trump setting on the road to one again.  Facts Matter.

3. Valeant profile image81
    Valeantposted 3 years ago

Migrant caravan formed under Trump's watch.  Dissipated before Biden took office.  Biden policies would not have helped any in the caravan get into the United States.

4. Valeant profile image81
    Valeantposted 3 years ago

Things that are much-much worse since Biden left office in 2017...

Unemployment rate:  4.2% in January 2017, 6.7% now

Job Growth:  Up 8.6% while Biden was VP, down 2.7% under Trump

Pandemic Deaths:  12,500 while Biden was VP, 400,000 under Trump

Deficits:  Obama/Biden budgets accounted for 6.79 Trillion in deficits in eight years, Trump in just four years added 7.8 trillion.

Trade Deficits:  The trade deficit is 6.5% higher now than it was four years ago when Obama/Biden left office.  It's 11% higher with NAFTA partners - so much for those great new trade deals.

Not sure what you think can get worse....

5. Kenna McHugh profile image92
    Kenna McHughposted 3 years ago

I agree. Biden is already burning bridges and breaking promises.

1. gmwilliams profile image82
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Of course he has.   Let's say I TOLD YOU SO.  Kenna, bring the popcorn, it is going to be a bumpy ride for America.

I have never been so afraid for America.

I agree, just look at what Trump has wrought - the only time America was less secure in its democracy was in the middle of the Civil War.  I guess Trump wanted a do-over since he didn't like the first outcome.

3. My Esoteric profile image83

Which ones? Or is that just the anti-American Sean Hannity you are parroting?

6. Kenna McHugh profile image92
    Kenna McHughposted 3 years ago

Sad but true, a very, very bumpy road.

Which, now that Biden and the Democrats are in charge, will get smoother and smoother.

7. PurvisBobbi44 profile image90
    PurvisBobbi44posted 3 years ago

Good Morning, I see you did not take a sugar pill this morning. I did not agree with everything President Trump did, nor, do I agree with everything President Biden has done so far. Remember, the Pandemic during 2020 and it is still here.

I do not want to pay $5.00+ a gallon for gas, however, I feel something has to be done for our future clean air issues.

I will research your list and see if I agree with any of your statement. I do not want open borders. And, I feel if any man loves his family and country he will not either.

I will wait to see what he will do as our new presidentBobbi. President Trump did not have the support of the media--they were all negative or liars. The same goes with the newspapers. I believe New York Times was the most credible of all.

Nancy Pelosi is out for blood, now, I want to hear your opinion about her. My opinion is her transportation is a broom.

News Flash- President Trump is no longer president, but he is not out of the picture. You might want to fasten your seatbelt because he is coming back to politics.

Have a great day--and let some positive sunshine in your life.

Bobbi Purvis

Yes! you go, girl...

2. My Esoteric profile image83

"I do not want open borders. " - Nobody really does and we have never really had them since Obama.

"President Trump did not have the support of the media--they were all negative or liars. " - I wonder.  It took the media more than three years to start calling Trump the liar that he was.  Until then, they always weasel-worded their criticism each time they caught him.

And I have always wondered why it is a bad thing that the news point out when Trump does something wrong, which he did most of the time.  Isn't that their job?

"News Flash- President Trump is no longer president, " - Don't tell Kevin McCarthy or Matt Getz or Josh Hawley or Ted Cruz that.  They may send Marjorie Green after you, lol.

8. PurvisBobbi44 profile image90

President Trump did more in four years for Americans and the USA than any other president. I understand you have your opinion and I have mine. My parents were Democrats, but I am not. I always vote for the man--not the party.

About the only issue I had with President Trump is that he hurt himself by using Twitter. All the big tech social media companies were against him as well as ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN and all the big newspapers. I think the New York Times was the most credible. I would listen to President Trump on Fox, Newsmax and a few other honest news medias. Then I would listen to CNN and they would tell the biggest lies and twist everything around.

I will wait to see what President Biden does for the American people.

Take care and I have never talked to a man who believes the very opposite of what I do. I find your opinions something to research---after all that is how you learn.

Good Night--Stay well,

Bobbi Purvis

"President Trump did more in four years for Americans and the USA than any other president." - I am sorry, it is demonstrable that this is false.  Virtually every other president in history has done more good for America in four years that Trump.  Face, Trump, and this is not an opinion but fact, failed miserably as president.

"Fox, Newsmax and a few other honest news medias." - the opposite is what has been proved to be true. (I'll follow up tomorrow with plenty of examples.)

Tell me all of these lies you think CNN told.

Do you believe Trump when he says he won by a landslide?

9. PurvisBobbi44 profile image90

I listen to news media on YouTube. (By the way you are missing out on making money by not having a channel on YouTube with your opinions--you would be popular.) I trust Dan Bongino channel, Liz Wheeler, Newsmax, Golden State Times, OAN, and a few other ones.) Check this out and get a channel. I might learn something from you--I said might. Check it out.

By the way Good Luck, Millions only watch YouTube.
    Bobbi Purvis

I occasionally tweet, but in the main think social media is totally untrustworthy, but, nevertheless appreciate the thought.

You might find this interesting - https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-b … 20-2019-12

OAN lies - they said:

* “The mainstream media pretended there was a deadly surge in COVID cases thanks to Wisconsinites voting.”

* Says Adam Schiff is "under investigation for Ukrainian Burisma oil connections." 

* You Tube suspended and demonetized OAN for lying about a Covid cure?

Bottom line, OAN lies almost as much as Trump so why do you consider that a reliable source?

10. PurvisBobbi44 profile image90

You might note that Fox Business Network stated that Adam Schiff has been lying for the past two years: Chaffez Interviewd by Lou Dobbs of Fox. I will leave you with this--I have a girl's night to fix dinner for and time is ticking. And, you do not have to trust YouTube you will be paid by Adsense. Use your brilliant mind to make money. I will not mention this again--However, check Dan Bongino out atleast. He was assigned to Obama's as part of a protection unit and a retired CIA, Police Department of NYC. He has been on Fox.

Stay well,
    Bobbi Purvis

"You might note that Fox Business Network stated that Adam Schiff has been lying for the past two years: " - The may have stated it, but did they provide verified examples?  I bet not.

I do make money by running a nationwide drug and alcohol testing company trying to keep America drug free.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)