All For The Sake OF Spite

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (17 posts)
  1. Sharlee01 profile image80
    Sharlee01posted 2 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/15685641_f1024.jpgin   
    Does Biden really care about the consequences of his actions, or the consequences  America may suffer from his quest to destroy all Trump created? 

On June 11 2021 Biden admin moved to dismantle protections for citizens trapped overseas months before Kabul’s fall   The Biden administration moved in June to dismantle a system designed to protect American citizens trapped abroad — just months before the Taliban took over Afghanistan, stranding thousands of Americans in the Central Asian country.

Fox News has obtained the June 11 memo sent around the State Department which gave the green light on the "discontinuation of the establishment, and the termination of, the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau (CCR)."

The sensitive but unclassified memo was signed by Deputy Secretary of State Brian McKeon, just a couple of months before the Biden administration’s botched troop withdrawal that saw Afghanistan fall under Taliban control.
    source --  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- … -ccr-kabul

From the very first day, Biden walked into the office he has worked to quickly dismantle anything that was trump...  he quickly did away with the majority of Trump's border policies. And we quickly had historic numbers of migrants headed to our border, and over 1. 3 million have been apprehended. Many are infected with COVID. We have a record number of unaccompanied children in custody.  And now we see this man dismantled the very program that Trump provided to help with the removal of Americans as well as others during the pullout of Afghanistan.    Trump had a good plan to evacuate our troops, and all our workers, as well as any Afgan workers.

This man is out for Trump's blood, and it matters little who's else is spilled while he attempts to collect it.

Do you think Biden has the capacity to be the President Of The United States?

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
      Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I really think there is a tremendous devious force behind him and his administration. For some reason, he, his wife and everybody else, including some of the GOP, go along with it. How can they have clear consciences?

Is $$$,$$$,$$$ so alluring? Must be.

Is Biden for Power?
      I don't think so. Perhaps he is so feeble in his connection to reality that he actually believes everything he is doing is for the common good!!!!!!

The only explanation is George Sorros and the Globalists. The sooner we realize / admit that all parties and perhaps even countries have a common enemy, the better.

We, Globally, need to stand up to all overreaching, authoritative tyranny.
      Resist the vaccines.
      Resist the masks.
      Resist the mandates and especially vaccine passports.

Will we?
      No, because of our worst human weaknesses: Ignorance and Fear.

Good luck with that.

Sharlee01posted 2 years agoin reply to this

We do need to stand up, the time has passed to put up with this man's lack of cognitive skills, and I am sure he has people with cash like Sorros. I do think this last crisis should wake up most American's t to the mistake of voting for him. My God the man really never campaigned, he has a horrible history in Washington and a bad reputation with lying and women. All that the left disliked about Trump, this guy has in spades.

Hypocrisy is alive and well.

2. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I do remember Trump going into office determined to dismantle everything Obama had done, so what is the difference?

This thread is not about comparing. It's about the guy in the job now. And between me and you, Trump certainly did do away with tons of Obamas EO. But not one canceled out EO ever lead to a National crisis, and our very military put in a possible hostage situation. He literally has the only troops in Afganistan trapped in an airport surrounded by Taliban, and unable to leave the airport. Yeah -- more or less at any moment could become hostages.  I don't think if Biden even tried he could do much worse. Oh, take that back, we could have a ton of soldiers killed because of his stupidity. But Joe could just say "no one was killed"... But Joe we have already had people killed. He is a hot mess.

And you know what, in my view, this would have never happened if Trump was the president.  He problem solved, Biden creates problems one after another.

1. Credence2 profile image78
          Credence2posted 2 years agoin reply to this

"And you know what, in my view, this would have never happened if Trump was the president.  He problem solved, Biden creates problems one after another."

In my opinion, this remains highly doubtful as far as I am concerned it is just the difference between 6 and half a dozen.....

I could point out many examples of Trump's skill of problem-solving.  However, in my opinion, the current problem we are discussing is Biden's baby.  I truly feel if Trump were handling the matter, we would not be looking at this mess. You may not care for Trump, but he knew how to problem solve. The country at this point is a mess in so many respects.

I am so pleased I used common sense when choosing who to vote for. Not bragging, but I have been pointing out Biden's lack of presidential skills from the day he won the primary. All one needed to do is a bit of research on his poor history while in Washington.

He has crashed and burned quicker than I thought he would.

2. Ken Burgess profile image77
        Ken Burgessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Fair point and true.

Trump represented "America First" and the reversal of efforts by Obama and many Presidents before him that moved America down the path of giving up National authority and power to International bodies.

Call it NWO, call it Agenda 2030, call it deferring to the UN... much of it has to do with International Corporations and Wall St. Financial Institutions whose loyalties do not consider National interests but rather global profits and procurements.

And then there are the old stand-by culprits, the Military Industrial Complex and OPEC/Oil-Industry being at the forefront.

Despicable as you may have found Trump to be, his actions were more aligned with what was in the best interests of ALL Americans than any President in decades.

He did not put American troops in harms way by opening up yet another warzone or demolishing yet another nation.

He did not aid corporations in their efforts to flee America to build their products in China or Mexico or India, etc. etc.

Trump did not sign away American interests in the Paris Accord and he rolled back regulations, which allowed the US to become energy independent, gas prices hit their lowest mark in decades (especially when inflation was factored in).

In fact, average Americans were doing better than they had been in decades, for the first time in almost 30 years wages were actually going up, benefits were actually improving... until the Pandemic, the Lockdowns, and all that followed.

Biden in comparison represents the opposite of Trump in all those.

Biden re-instituted regulations, shut down Oil and Gas drilling efforts across America, as a day 1 act,

Biden opened up the borders, told the BP agencies to stand down, and began "With Haste and Silence" efforts to transport illegal immigrants into cities across the nation as quickly as possible.  Currently the "official" number of immigrants crossing the border has reached nearly a million people a month... a staggering amount.

"For the good of the U.S. and world economy, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has advised the Biden administration to end the tariffs imposed by Donald Trump and his administration. The Biden administration has disappointed economists and trade analysts by continuing policies that objective measures show harm U.S. consumers and companies." - July 2021 (see link below for full article)

I expect that will be a change Biden soon makes, as unlike Trump, he is a facilitator of International Agency interests (IE - UN, WHO, IMF) rather than an agitator against them like Trump was.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartande … 3bf13e42b3

A Flash from the Past

Hedge fund billionaires, Wall Street mega-bankers, Hollywood movie moguls, RINOs (Republicans In Name Only), ultra-Left “Progressive” Democrats, and Big Media journalists have all ganged up on one man.

Neocon pundits, radical academics, student activists, and street agitators funded by the Big Foundations and Big Government, they have united to stop that one man.

George Soros, David Rockefeller, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Michael Bloomberg, Steven Spielberg, Jeff Bezos, and a bevy of other uber-rich titans have teamed up with National Review, the Weekly Standard, the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, et al., to ensure that “The Donald” never makes it into the White House.

Never has the political and financial establishment gone into such full-tilt mode against a presidential candidate. In fact, the establishment elites are shamelessly using every vicious propaganda tactic against Donald Trump that have been employed in past elections, and even creating new ones never used before.

This NEVER went away, these efforts NEVER stopped, they continued in all forms and all fronts against Trump for four years.  So determined to be rid of Trump, they would have probably burned the world to the ground to make it happen... and perhaps they nearly did.

It depends I guess on your perspective and what you choose to believe.

So well said...

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
    Kathryn L Hillposted 2 years ago

Maybe some people get off on Spite. The Globalists and their left-arms know this and have inspired it through the internet and the media.

Yes, so does smelling hair...  And making up grand stories. Which Biden is well known to do both. Yuck

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

This is worse than mere "spite."
    "The Biden administration moved in June to dismantle a system designed to protect American citizens trapped abroad — just months before the Taliban took over Afghanistan, stranding thousands of Americans in the Central Asian country.

Fox News has obtained the June 11 memo sent around the State Department which gave the green light on the "discontinuation of the establishment, and the termination of, the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau (CCR)."

The sensitive but unclassified memo was signed by Deputy Secretary of State Brian McKeon, just a couple of months before the Biden administration’s botched troop withdrawal that saw Afghanistan fall under Taliban control."

It is damning to America.

It does look very bad to other world leaders. IHe cuts his nose off to spite his face.

How can you hold  H I M  responsible?

WE are responsible every day he walks into the Oval Office.

WE the AMERICAN PEOPLE are  N O W  RESPONSIBLE.

Sorry to get so agitated.
          Not sorry! We all need to get agitated!

I think this latest mess has put a final nail in his coffin. Added this mess to the ever-growing border mess. can't see how anyone could support this man. I think he is all but gone. I don't know if they will impeach him, but I am sure if all goes well in 2024 the GOP will impeach him. And who knows what more he will do, the current Congress may impeach him.

I think we can pretty much say he is the worse president we have ever had. I am  very agitated also. I really saw this coming with this guy.

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image77

Where are the world's super-heroes now?

Here?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)