Very Confused Somewhat Confused Or One Flew Over ----

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (85 posts)
  1. Sharlee01 profile image85
    Sharlee01posted 11 months ago

Biden's cognitive problem is not indearing, it's dangerous.
    https://hubstatic.com/16561531_f1024.jpg
    "President Biden raised eyebrows on social media this week after appearing to reveal plans to build a railroad from the Pacific Ocean "across" the Indian Ocean.

"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean," Biden told the League of Conservation Voters at their annual dinner in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night. "We have plans to build in Angola, one of the largest solar plants in the world. I could go on, but I'm not. I'm going off-script. I'm going to get in trouble."

Biden’s comment was quickly met with skepticism on social media on the idea that one Twitter commenter called an "ocean train."

I mean it is very evident for a long time that Biden has problems with confusion --- but this... This latest bit of confusion shows he is clearly delusional.

Time to usher Joe out of the White House.

How could anyone consider voting for this addled man?

1. peoplepower73 profile image89
      peoplepower73posted 7 months agoin reply to this

Big deal.  He misspoke.  He said Pacific instead of Atlantic.  How many multitude of times has Trump misspoke?. So therefore, you take this glitch to conclude he is in cognitive decline. So Trump wanted to inject bleach into our veins. He may not be in cognitive decline, but he is so full of BS, it doesn't matter.

https://www.wral.com/story/fact-check-b … /20928826/

1. wilderness profile image93
        wildernessposted 7 months agoin reply to this

"So Trump wanted to inject bleach into our veins."

The statement was not a cognitive failure on Trumps part.  Now, the people that took the statement and turned a question into a desire to take action...they may have a cognitive failure!

2. Sharlee01 profile image85

Oh MY! He repeated this crazy story (much like he repeats the story his son was killed in the Iraq war)...

President Joe Biden is facing criticism for slipping up when outlining a new railroad project, mistakenly saying it would be built across the Indian Ocean.

Mr Biden was speaking to the League of Conservation Voters in Washington DC on Wednesday night, saying, “We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean”.

“We have plans to build in Angola one of the largest solar plants in the world,” Mr Biden added. “I can go on, but I’m not. I’m going off-script. I’m going to get in trouble.”

There’s no proposal to build a railroad covering the third largest ocean on the planet, and conservatives were quick to capitalize on the slip-up, with the Twitter account RNC Research sharing the clip on Wednesday night.

LAST WEEK, during a visit from UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, Mr. Biden made a similar mistake, before correcting himself, saying that “We’re talking about building — and I had my team putting together with other countries as well — to build a railroad from the Pacific Ocean — from the Atlantic Ocean all the way to the Indian Ocean”.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl … 58939.html

Please just keep Biden at home with a quart of ice cream... He is an embarrassment to our Nation.

Forbes -   Social Media Reacts To Biden Gaffe Calling For Railroad 'Across The Indian Ocean'
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersuciu … eda3da4040

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLJ9i38Mcrg

3. IslandBites profile image89
    IslandBitesposted 11 months ago

Look here, not there, right?

So he misspoke, huh? He said Pacific instead of Atlantic.

He must be doing better than you hoped for if that's what you used to attack him. LOL

Im sure you can find something else worth the time.

1. DrMark1961 profile image96
      DrMark1961posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Oh, that makes sense. He is going to build a railroad across the Atlantic ocean?

Sharlee01posted 11 months agoin reply to this

I know...  funny how one would have made a difference to anyone. I mean a railroad across the ocean.  Oh My.

Not to mention how ridiculous that Biden would consider building any type of bridge --- we have failing infrastructure all over the country. He is really badly confused.  And it's time Congress addresses it.

Maybe he and his intelligence team have invented a hovertrain? I am waiting to be amazed when this new technology rolls out just before the election.

Or maybe a team of flying pigs to propel his train over the ocean. Just think, no emissions --- except flatulence.

2. wilderness profile image93
        wildernessposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Sure!  You float it on pontoons and wait for a hurricane.  When that happens it sinks to the bottom, where you will then put a tube around it, evacuate the water and start running trains!

Is it, not time for Congress to do their job, and remove Joe from the World Stage?  I mean this latest crazy story takes the cake.  He has now repeated it on two occasions, do we need a third?

4. Readmikenow profile image95
    Readmikenowposted 11 months ago

Biden finishes gun control speech with curious 'God Save the Queen' comment sparking uproar: 'Truly incapacitated'

Britain's long-serving Queen Elizabeth II died in September, as King Charles III currently sits on the throne

President Biden caused an uproar of confusion Friday after closing his remarks at a Connecticut summit on gun control reform ended with a phrase more closely identified with the country that his previously declared its independence from.

As he closed his speech at the National Safer Communities Summit in West Hartford, Biden told the crowd a storm might be approaching the area and that he would be unable to shake hands with all attendees.

He also uttered another iconic line once used toward a student who questioned him about his fourth-place standing in the 2020 Iowa caucuses:

"Is that the truth? Now, do not make a lie – as that scene in the John Wayne movie – don't make me a dog-faced, lying, pony-soldier," Biden said, this time about the reported incoming storm.

"I will stand in front of each section – no, I really mean it -- if you can see the camera they can see you. It is the least consequential part of this whole meeting for you, I promise," he said.

To the confusion of observers, he concluded, "All right. God Save the Queen, man," before looking around to figure out where to walk offstage.

The current monarch of the United Kingdom is King Charles III -- as his mother, the long-serving Queen Elizabeth II, died in September.

Connecticut, where Biden was speaking, was one of the 13 colonies to declare its independence from Britain in 1776. The ‘Constitution State’ ratified the founding document 235 years ago – the 5th state to do so. Biden's Delaware was notably the first.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-biz … apacitated

1. Credence2 profile image77
      Credence2posted 11 months agoin reply to this

Better than a guy that displays his ignorance before all, saying "I am always the smartest guy in the room".

That is your Donald Trump.

He was always TOO smart to have to learn anything. He, afterall, is a stable genius?

Right up there with Wil E. Coyote.

My progressive instincts tell me to dislike and distrust people who believe that they, through osmosis, know it all and have no obligation to opening themselves up to the possibility that there is always more to learn.

Well, you can't say that about Joe ---  He is done what he is told. Well, most of the time.    But this time, I mean. he shares a delusional plan that he will build an Ocean bridge. 

"God Save The Queen, Man"  Joe Biden  --- Oh forgot she passed.

Gosh Live TV has become Joe's Worst enemy.

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status … 1490465794
        "Biden: “Down in Philadelphia and New York, areas I know well, like up here, you’d see a truck pull up, pull to the curb and selling weapons, selling guns, selling AR-15s.”

Like I said they may want to return Joe to the basement. He is getting so much more delusional. They can't clean up quickly enough and oops he's done it again.

Perhaps, Sharlee, but I remember Trump suggesting that people drink bleach as a possible cure for Covid

I have to capitulate in the face of such genius!!

I am sure that a little research will reveal  plenty of Trumpisms coming from a man people who many would say is not senile, but would appear "mad" all the same.

Your falling into reverting to Trump? Trump did not purpose a Trian that would travel across an ocean nor did he forget the Queen of England is dead... Nor did he have the delusion his son was killed in the Iraq war. I could go no, but would be beating a dead horse.

No this is a full description of what Trump did say live on TV while he offered his daoily COVID breifing.

"Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here’s why: Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.

"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Trump spoke about the role he thought disinfectants could play in tackling an infection caused by the virus during a now infamous April 23 briefing. But he didn’t say people should drink bleach.

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Here are his full comments:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use a medical DOCTOR with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." https://www.statesman.com/story/news/po … 113754708/

IT was very clear that Trump never suggested anyone drink bleach or do anything in regard to treatment. Note his mention of a medical doctor...

So the bleach story is something that is just not true. It was pushed by MSN and CNN -- but just not true.

The point is, Sharlee, is that people make mistakes. I am merely pointing out that Biden is not the first nor will be the last to make faux pas. What is your standard for perfection? Do you apply it without bias or favoritism ?

You are right, not drinking bleach but injecting disinfectants? You were a nurse, how medically sound is that?

Maybe Trump should just have stuck to his grifting and grafting as we all know that he is the profound authority on that and left medicine to those that have been professionally trained to know what they are talking about?

What does this NBC report tell you? This injection story has legs far beyond the claims of a biased liberal media.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald … s-n1191216

"Do you apply it without bias or favoritism ?"

I have made my assessment of Biden's cognitive state using pure cognitive evaluation. Nothing to do with the fact that he is the President. His off-the-wall statements are clearly delusional statements that he repeats over and over. I am sure he has been coached not to repeat the ocean train story as well as his thinking his son was killed in Iraq. He can't help himself, he believes what he is saying. No one will persuade him he is not correct.  He can't help himself any longer, that is very clear.

"You are right, not drinking bleach but injecting disinfectants? You were a nurse, how medically sound is that?"

Being a nurse I can tell you he was not far off in his "injecting disinfectants blurb --- Respiratory treatments do just that. No, they do not use an injection, the treatments are breathed in via a mask. And these treatments have been around now for decades. It's a way of instilling a medication into the lungs and is used very frequently. I can only guess, but I think that is what scientists may have shared with Trump. Perhaps that work was being done to come up with a mad that could help the symptoms of COVID, which were much respiratory Hence the need for vents.

I think he twisted their words all to hell. But when he made that statement he was directly talking to a scientist, questioning ways that "might be used".   Which, I can agree he should have saved that conversation for a private sitting.

Biden in my view is becoming more confused daily, and his inappropriate statements can't be looked at as faux pas --- he repeats them, and he has come to believe them. Please watch another problem that is really notable.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nzGBK3efIE

In my view, the time has well pasted, and Biden either needs to be kept away from audiences or impeached for his cognitive problems. How can you support a man that is clearly not up to the job, and has become an embarrassment to the country?

The House needs to address this problem, and now.  If they don't I find them lacking in performing their duty.

"Being a nurse I can tell you he was not far off in his "injecting disinfectants blurb --- Respiratory treatments do just that. No, they do not use an injection, the treatments are breathed in via a mask. And these treatments have been around now for decades. It's a way of instilling a medication into the lungs and is used very frequently. I can only guess, but I think that is what scientists may have shared with Trump. Perhaps that work was being done to come up with a mad that could help the symptoms of COVID, which were much respiratory Hence the need for vents."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177

I guess this is another issue where we have to agree to disagree.

1. wilderness profile image93
                    wildernessposted 11 months agoin reply to this

Did you read the article?  Trump said:

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous...

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body..."

"...And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection..."

"I think it's a great thing to look at,"

And in each of these cases he did not say do it - he said we should investigate it.  So the liberal tale of what he said was false and remains false; he never said to do it.  Merely look into the possibility that it might work.  Exactly what science, including medical science, does (check out how we found a rabies cure some day).  In his total ignorance of medicine and biology his suggestions were ludicrous but he never suggested that anyone drink bleach, irradiate themselves or any other treatment.  Only that they were possibilities that the medical community should look at.

Your article repeated the context of Trump's statement word for word. Did you see bleach mentioned?   And again I repeat antibiotics have been instilled into the lungs for many decades to treat many complications from infectious viruses. Nebulizer treatments were used for people that developed lung infections while having COVID. Trump's statement was out of place due to the fact he knew little about the subject --- but he was not far from the facts. AS A nurse I can tell you 1100% of nebulizer treatments are used on lung infections, such as pneumonia. The medication is breathed in via a mask.
                    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4028738/

Yes, it's apparent I will truely go with the context of Trump's words. Sorry, it was left media that brought the word bleach into a very clear statement Trump provided live on the tube.

I won't ever become accustomed to twisting one's words, just because I could.

2. Readmikenow profile image95
            Readmikenowposted 11 months agoin reply to this

"Trump suggesting that people drink bleach as a possible cure for Covid"

Never happened.

Thank you, I set forth the factual statement, yet many are just reading into his thoughts.

5. Sharlee01 profile image85

Oops, he did it again --

WASHINGTON — President Biden unexpectedly ended a speech on gun control Friday by telling his audience, “God save the Queen, man” — after warning that they could be liable for the actions of people who steal their cars.

The 80-year-old president’s signoff confounded listeners, including journalists in the room at the University of Hartford’s campus in Connecticut.

“Several of you have asked me why he might have said that,” Todd Gillman of the Dallas Morning News wrote in a pool report describing the moment.

“I have no idea. Other poolers likewise have no idea.”

6. IslandBites profile image89

Man, do people really believe every stupid thing any rag publishes? Analize, people!

7. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 11 months ago

I'm sorry. Which addled man are we talking about?

Kathleen, Well this thread is all about Biden.  However, Trump has now entered the conversation as it always does. I feel this is just a way for some that can't really bring themself to discuss Biden's frequent delusional statements.

I did use the word "addled"  I am of the opinion that Joe Biden is unable to think clearly; he appears confused most every time he gets in front of an audience.

I also used the word delusional. I feel he is delusional, due to his actions.

de·lu·sion·al
      adjective
      characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition.

8. Readmikenow profile image95
    Readmikenowposted 11 months ago

Biden is a comedians dream.  He is confuse, incoherent and one of the most crocked politicians to ever hold the office of president.

This is only during 2022.  I would love to have the main stream media pundits tear into him like they did President Donald Trump, but that would require fairness and balance in reporting.  We all know that isn't going to happen.

“Where’s Jackie?” September 28, 2022
    One of Biden’s most atrocious verbal misfires in his long career of gaffes came when he sought out Indiana Rep. Jackie Walorski at a White House conference — eight weeks after her high-profile death.

“Representative Jackie — are you here? Where’s Jackie?” the president asked from the podium, peering futilely about the room. “I think she was going to be here,” he added.

Biden had released a lengthy statement mourning Walorski when she died in a horrific car crash.

His obvious mental fog sparked a reporter revolt at that day’s press briefing, as press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre insisted her boss simply had the late congresswoman “top of mind” — but never explained why he thought she was still alive.

“Bless his heart for trying,” Walorski’s brother Keith Walorski told The Post. “He’s forgetful. I don’t think anybody would look at the things that he’s done and said and say that his mind is as sharp as it used to be.”

Cancer Reveal, July 20, 2022
    A July speech about climate change led Biden to make a startling health admission.

“You had to put on your windshield wipers to get, literally, the oil slick off the window,” Biden said, recalling how nearby refineries soiled his childhood neighborhood in Delaware.

“That’s why I and so damn many other people I grew up have cancer,” he declared.

White House spokesman Andrew Bates tried to wave the comment away by pointing to “non-melanoma skin cancers” that Biden had treated years ago.

But Bates could not explain why his boss used the present tense to discuss his cancer condition — or why Biden previously used the oily-windshield yarn to claim that he had asthma.

Selfish Troops, July 16, 2022
    Biden’s rocky 2022 trip to the Middle East featured a verbal slip that made a Cabinet member cringe.

“For the first time since 9/11, an American president is visiting this region without American troops being engaged … in a combat mission in the region,” Biden said as he delivered remarks to the Gulf Cooperation Council in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

“We’ll always honor the bravery and selfishness — selflessness,” he said, correcting himself. “And sacrifices of the Americans who served, including my son, Major Beau Biden, who was stationed in Iraq for a year.”

Secretary of State Antony Blinken flinched and shifted uncomfortably in his seat as the commander-in-chief accidentally smeared the US military.

Scolds Parkland Dad, July 11, 2022
    Biden’s performance at a White House celebration of a new gun-control law was nothing short of gaffe-tastic.

First, he yelled at a grieving father who lost his 17-year-old son in the Feb. 14, 2018, massacre at a Florida high school.

“Sit down! You’ll hear what I have to say,” Biden snapped at Manuel Oliver, as the bereaved dad angrily heckled the president for not doing more to curb gun crime.

Three minutes later, Biden confused his centuries as he described the horrific attack that killed Oliver’s child.

“Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida — 1918, 17 dead, 17 injured,” the president railed, without realizing his mistake.

Senator or President? May 2, 2022
    Fifteen months after his presidential inauguration, Biden still had a hard time remembering his job title — reverting on occasion to calling himself a senator, the role he held for 36 years before becoming vice president in 2009.

“There have not been many of the senators from Delaware. It’s a small state,” Biden said as he introduced himself to the crowd at a White House gathering to mark the end of Ramadan.

“As a matter of fact, there has never been one,” he added.

Delaware, like every state, sends two senators to each Congress, and has elected a total of 58 US senators since 1788. But the First State can claim only a single US president — Joe Biden.

“Kleptocracy,” April 28, 2022
    Biden looked bleary-eyed as he pushed for additional Ukraine aid in April.

“I’m also sending to Congress a comprehensive package of — that will enhance our underlying effort to accommodate the Russian oligarchs and make sure we take their — take their, their ill-begotten gains,” Biden began.

“Ha, we’re going to ‘accommodate’ them,” he said, snorting at his own mistake. “We’re going to seize their yachts, their luxury homes, and other ill-begotten gains of Putin’s kleptocrac- — yeah …” he said, blinking hard and looking to aides for help.

“Kleptocracy and klep- — the guys who are the kleptocracies,” he finished with a chuckle. “But these are bad guys.”

“He can barely read,” tweeted radio host Clay Travis. “Everyone can see the look in his eyes here, he’s lost.”

Renewable Energy Flub, March 31, 2022
    Biden’s tenuous grasp of math leads him to make grandiose – and untrue – claims about how his policies could benefit Americans.

“If your home is powered by safer, cheaper, cleaner electricity, like solar or heat pumps, you can save about $500 a month on average,” Biden said as he touted Democrats’ green energy proposals.

Hours later, the White House quietly corrected the official transcript of president’s remarks, crossing out the word “month” and inserting the word “year” in its place.

In other words, Biden’s costly climate-change plans would save Americans less than $42 a month, making his original claim wildly inflated — wrong by a factor of 12.

Russia Regime Change, March 26, 2022
    Biden horrified an international audience when he explicitly demanded the overthrow of Vladimir Putin during a speech denouncing the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power,” the president thundered outside the bunting-draped Royal Castle in Warsaw, Poland, at the end of a three-day visit to Eastern Europe.

Within minutes, the White House rushed to say that Biden didn’t really mean it.

“He was not discussing Putin’s power in Russia, or regime change,” an unnamed aide said.

It was the second time in two days that the White House was forced to contradict the president for fear that his comments could spark Russian retaliation.

State of the Union Switcheroo, March 2, 2022
    Biden tried to give a ringing rhetorical boost to embattled Ukraine during his first State of the Union speech, but accidentally praised Iran instead.

“Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks,” the president declared, less than a week after Russia launched its invasion. “But he will never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people.”

Vice President Kamala Harris, seated behind Biden on the dais of the House Chamber in the US Capitol, appeared to grit her teeth and murmur “Ukrainian” as her oblivious boss plowed on, unaware of his error. He made no further mention of Iran in his address.

“Stupid Son of a Bitch,” January 24, 2022
    A hot mic picked up Biden’s potty mouth during a presidential meeting on the sagging economy as consumer prices began soaring to then-record highs.

“Do you think inflation is a political liability?” Fox News’s Peter Doocy asked as aides shooed reporters out of the White House East Room.

“No, it’s a great asset — more inflation,” the president sneered, still grinning for the cameras. “What a stupid son of a bitch.”

While the White House cut the vulgar insult from its video feed, it was clearly audible on C-SPAN’s video stream.

Imaginary Civil Rights Arrest, January 11, 2022
    Biden’s false claims of his past civil rights activism were repeatedly debunked during the 2020 presidential campaign — but he’s kept up the malarkey.

“I did not walk in the shoes of generations of students who walked these grounds,” Biden said in Atlanta — which he called “the cradle of civil rights” — in a speech pushing the Democrats’ signature election-law bills.

“But I walked other grounds. ‘Cause I’m so damn old I was there as well,” he said with a grin.

“It seems like yesterday the first time I got arrested,” he added.

But as far back as 1987, Biden has had to publicly admit that his repeated tales of youthful protest are untrue.

What Year Is It? January 4, 2022
    We’ve all slipped up in early January by accidentally referring to the old year instead of the one that just began.

Leave it to Joe Biden to fall two years behind the rest of us.

Four days into 2022, Biden took to his fake White House set to tell Americans they should be optimistic about “2020” — the miserable pandemic year that most were glad to be shot of 12 months before.

“There’s a lot of reason to be hopeful in 2020,” Biden said, as he begged listeners to get COVID shots and boosters. “But for God’s sake, please take advantage of what is available.”

“The Great Negro,” November 11, 2021
    Biden stunned a somber Veterans Day crowd at Arlington National Cemetery when he awkwardly used the word “Negro” while joking about his age.

“I’ve adopted the attitude of the great Negro at the time,” a squinting Biden said, soon after laying a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

“Pitcher of the Negro Leagues,” he went on, “who went on to become a great pitcher in the pros — in Major League Baseball — after Jackie Robinson. His name was Satchel Paige.”

He went on to regale his listeners with a story he had previously told to a confused Pope Francis.

Tree of Life Synagogue claim, September 2, 2021
    In a meandering High Holy Days message to Jewish leaders, Biden fibbed about visiting the Pittsburgh congregation where, in 2018, 11 people were slain in the nation’s worst anti-Semitic hate crime.

“I remember spending time at the, you know, going to the, you know, the Tree of Life synagogue, speaking with them,” Biden said.

The next day, the White House had to admit that Biden made the story up.

Biden struggled with his memory throughout the virtual meeting with the rabbis. “My mind is going blank now,” he said as he fought to recall details of his daughter Ashley’s 2012 wedding.

9. IslandBites profile image89

How stupid can some people be? I dont know, is Biden the one with a problem?

Use a map, people.

Africa. Coast to coast. Atlantic Ocean to Indian Ocean.

He repeated this statement twice in a week, actually the first time he shared it with the UK's Prime Minister...  The story was even more bazaar.

"Last week, during a visit from UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, Mr. Biden made a similar mistake, before correcting himself, saying that “We’re talking about building — and I had my team putting together with other countries as well — to build a railroad from the Pacific Ocean — from the Atlantic Ocean all the way to the Indian Ocean”.

I think Joe might need a map.

Nice of you to try to correct Biden's statement, but the context is pretty clear, and like I said his story was more bazaar the first time around.
      https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl … 58939.html

1. IslandBites profile image89
        IslandBitesposted 11 months agoin reply to this

You still dont get it. SMH

What I get is --- we have a president that can't put a sentence together that makes any sense, and I am not willing to put clues together to make sense of what he says.   He made the same claim twice.  He said what he said, period. Neither time did he make sense.  As I said the White House did not even try to clean up either mess.

1. Readmikenow profile image95

Shar,

He has made SO many gaffes and statements easily proven wrong.  I love the one about his son Beau dying in Iraq, when his son died of cancer in the United States. There is also meeting the man on the Amtrak train when commuting to DC, which has been proven false many times by many people, and biden continues to use it. Then, there is the story of "corn pop" one bad dude... again a load of nonsense.

This doesn't bother me as much as how they ignore biden's lies, corruption and incompetence.  If President Donald Trump did even a percent of this, the mainstream media would go berserk about it.

I hate the left/democrat's double standards and hypocrisy when it comes these sorts of things.

Mike

The double standard is laughable, not to mention just adding their own spin on what they think meant. This man is delusional, he repeats all his crazy statements over and over. Let's face it he believes his own stories.

Yes, "Corn Pop"  in his head is "one bad dude"...   I mean how could anyone continue to excuse this kind of confusion. He is an embarrassment to the Nation.  And yes, most of what he says is nonsense.

I think I figured out the mystery of Joe's "Long Live The Queen" statement.

He was talking about Hillary... LOL

I mean I would not think Biden forgot the Queen died. So very confused...

The stupid things biden has said since being in the white house too many to mention.  We just have to pick and choose our favorites  I like how he had referred to k harris as the president in the past. Yeah, it is embarrassing for U.S. citizens who feel represented by this individual in the world.

2. GA Anderson profile image88
            GA Andersonposted 11 months agoin reply to this

https://hubstatic.com/16565902_f1024.jpg
            Hmm . . . From Africa's  Atlantic coast to its Indian Ocean coast with no '3000 mile' ocean 'Hoverbridges' needed.

Is it possible Pres. Biden was speaking of some international coalition project to link Africa's coasts like the US did (for itself)?

GA

Yes, that was obvious. But at this point they have to double down on the silly attack (even though the joke's on them).

I thought the map wasnt necessary before but...
              https://hubstatic.com/16566023.png

Thought I would not need to post Biden's quotes three times either. Or point out that the Atlantic Ocean is not the Pacific Ocean, and that his two statements don't give the same scenario.

You are diverting, Did you read my Header? Did you read my OP?

This thread is just not about what Joe meant, it's all about how he can't really clearly say what he means to say.   

So your " Is it possible" -- Does not interest me.  Is it possible he should not be talking about something that he appears to not comprehend?  Get off the fence. He is the president and should be able to put a sentence together that makes sense. And making a feeble excuse for all his delusions is a bad look, in my view.

Please read his quote and the context. I don't play the "what did he really mean game". His words and the context of the sentence were clear. Here are the two statements I quoted. The context is clear in both, and both actually differ in contexts.

He repeated this statement twice in a week, actually the first time he shared it with the UK's Prime Minister...  The story was even more bazaar.

First mention ---   "Last week, during a visit from UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, Mr. Biden made a similar mistake, before correcting himself, saying that “We’re talking about building — and I had my team putting together with other countries as well — to build a railroad from the PACIFIC Ocean — from the ATLANTIC Ocean all the way to the Indian Ocean”. Joe Biden

Second mention ---   "President Biden raised eyebrows on social media this week after appearing to reveal plans to build a railroad from the Pacific Ocean "across" the Indian Ocean.

"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE  INDIAN Ocean," Biden told the League of Conservation Voters at their annual dinner in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night. "We have plans to build in Angola, one of the largest solar plants in the world. I could go on, but I'm not. I'm going off-script. I'm going to get in trouble."

The main point of this thread is to offer once again examples of Bidens confused state period.

So, your point is well taken, but no cigar.

Told ya, GA! SMH

2. GA Anderson profile image88
                GA Andersonposted 11 months agoin reply to this

First, you said "I know...  funny how one would have made a difference to anyone. I mean a railroad across the ocean.  Oh My.

Not to mention how ridiculous that Biden would consider building any type of bridge --- we have failing infrastructure all over the country. He is really badly confused.  And it's time Congress addresses it."

Then I responded to your comment that included "He made the same claim twice.  He said what he said, period. Neither time did he make sense. "

I thought you were talking about Pres. Biden's 'train' comment. Did you read my response to mean something else? Where is the diversion?

The rest of your reply is covered by IslandMom's response.

GA

SHARLEE01 WROTE:

What I get is --- we have a president that can't put a sentence together that makes any sense, and I am not willing to put clues together to make sense of what he says.   He made the same claim twice.  He said what he said, period. Neither time did he make sense.  As I said the White House did not even try to clean up either mess.

Your Reply --    Hmm . . . "From Africa's  Atlantic coast to its Indian Ocean coast with no '3000 mile' ocean 'Hoverbridges' needed.

Is it possible Pres. Biden was speaking of some international coalition project to link Africa's coasts like the US did (for itself)?"

How in the hell would you consider I would know what Biden was talking about?  Actually, in general, no one did.  His crazy statements hit media like fire, as well as social media. 

It well appears you feel it suitable that Americans learn to read Joe's mind, in regard to what he is talking about. Pacific means Atlantic, " Pacific ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE  INDIAN Ocean," Means across Africa.

In my view, you jumped into IBs diversion.  Which really is another subject. Which would be --- Biden mixes up words, and one must listen around his words, and change up the words to  --- whatever you want to believe.

I don't think I was vague in my header or the article I posted -- Or my comments.  It appeared most that posted got my point, and did not need to divert or even join into a diversion.

So, you have the right to change the wording of Biden's statement to suit what you feel he was getting at. No problem. For me, I am not willing to continue doing that, he has been in office almost three years, and he appears delusional much of the time. Telling off-the-wall tales that hold no truth. I am not willing to decypher his delusions from possible facts. Giving Biden the benefit of the doubt is a copout, I find him unfit for the job he holds.

No matter how bizarre and delusional his statements are there are going to be apologists like her and the press secretary at the White House. What I am wondering is why a person like that needs a cadre of apologists anyway. Can he no longer make coherent speeches?

Actually, Biden is quoted using the word Pacific, not  Atlantic. Or have you found another quote? OR do you just feel you can change up the word in the quote?

"We have plans to build a railroad from the Pacific all the way across the Indian Ocean,"

Or are you going with this other quote  ---   “We’re talking about building — and I had my team putting together with other countries as well — to build a railroad from the PACIFIC Ocean — from the ATLANTIC Ocean all the way to the Indian Ocean”. Joe Biden

Your own quote did that, and you know it. In fact, now you have 3 of his quotes about their plans for Africa.
        But its ok. I suppose it is hard to admit you didnt understand the comment in the first place, or the second, third...

The quotes he offered last week made no sense at all. The quote from the G7 he was clearly reading. No, I did not understand one should have the need to switch the names of oceans or take out the keywords --" all the way across the Indian Ocean,"  I will leave that to anyone that wants to play that game.
          Again my source.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC4bMPZmqOw

This thread was very much to point out Biden's cognitive problems. I think all but you got that, and maybe GA.

All about pointing out Biden's poor cognitive skills. And I shared my own feelings that I felt Congress needs to remove him due to his cognitive problems.  This was not about any projects he may have, just the fact he can't put two sentences together in public without reading them.

Did you read my header?
          Very Confused Somewhat Confused Or One Flew Over

You are diverting, just not about what Joe meant, all about how he can't really clearly say what he means.

10. IslandBites profile image89

Now that I think about it, it is Biden fault. He forgot there are slower people. He should have drawn them the map even for something so obvious. yikes

For those who want to be informed:
    MAY 20, 2023
    Remarks by President Biden at the Partnership for Global Infrastructure and Investment Meeting

That’s why, moving forward, the United States will enhance our focus on investing in key economic corridors. In practice, that means making game-changing investments in regions that could lead to positive impacts across multiple sectors in multiple countries.

We’ve already started working with our partners to make this happen. For example, in Sub-Saharan Africa, the U.S. Development Finance Corporation is looking to invest in this first railway project on the continent. The rail line would extend from the western shores of Angola to the border of the DRC and Zambia, with the goal of ultimately reaching the Indian Ocean, connecting the continent east to west for the first time.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo … t-meeting/

This whole thing was really funny... And a little sad too.

I think it was really sad, and only a little funny. What does that link have to do with building a railroad across the ocean?

I agree. The saddest thing is that she seems to feel it is perfectly Ok to need to decipher the meaning of Biden's words and add the contexts that she feels he may be sharing.

The statement that the link offers was written, and Joe Biden read it word for word at the G7. My source.

Maybe you needed clues. I knew what he meant from your first quote. Simple geography knowledge and reading comprehension.

I only search and posted the other quote for people having trouble understanding a simple statement.

But ok, I wont ruin your fun. Go ahead. big_smile

Well As I said this thread was about one thing --- Biden's poor cognitive state.

I am not up for reading into what Biden meant.
            Sick of doing just that.

Do you have any idea how the two comments in question have traveled and trended on Social Media?  No one cares about maps and playing the what does he mean --- he simply is the brunt of jokes.

He should not be representing America in the state he is in. IMO
            This is not funny, and it is time that he be removed from office.

It's very sad that we have a president that can not put together a true factual statement.  His remarks were read from a monitor. Thank God.

3. Sharlee01 profile image85

He read that statement word for word...  Too bad he is not made to read any statements in the public eye. Then you would not need to decipher what he was trying to say.

11. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 11 months ago

"We had a president who was beloved who couldn't find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight."

Anybody recognize this quote and remember who they were talking about?

I give up, in modern times, I would have said either Gerald Ford or George W. Bush...

I don't want to cheat, who was it?

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
        Kathleen Cochranposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Ronald Reagan

Credence2posted 10 months agoin reply to this

Thanks, Kathleen, I must be slipping.....

DrMark1961posted 10 months agoin reply to this

Do you remember the media asking him to stay on 4 more years as an advisor to the new president after he developed dementia?

Doc, Reagan was in his second term, he could not have stayed even if he wanted to. There has never been such a thing as an advisor to a new President. Bush was on his own, and tried to live up to his predecessor in word and deed. But, I don’t think Reagan was as far gone in 1989.

This Biden dementia stuff is just a bunch of Huey. I don’t know many able bodied politicians that could get the Republicans off from their high horse to get the compromise needed to raise the debt ceiling.

Sharlee01posted 10 months agoin reply to this

God Bless The Queen.    Oh forgot she has been long dead

2. DrMark1961 profile image96

If this Biden dementia stuff is "just a bunch of Huey", as you state, then he should have no trouble going on Fox and speaking there.  Trump did it on CNN. Biden can even hand pick the audience.

If this was so much BS, he could campaign, have press conferences instead of having someone else do them for him, and numerous other things. What is he afraid of?

I am satisfied with his job performance so far. That is better than ANY Republican candidate or substitute.

Reagan was going through certain amount of dementia toward the end of his second term, how was that handled?

It was towards the end of his second term. He was not diagnosed until he was outside of the presidency for many years (1994). He certainly was not suffering from dementia in his first term of office.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
                  Kathleen Cochranposted 10 months agoin reply to this

President Biden - along with any other self-respecting public figure - would not go on FOX because it has been revealed beyond a shadow of a doubt (how many millions did it have to pay?) to be an unethical organization passing itself off as a news organization when it has abandoned the fundamental rules of journalism.

Or, he could just sit in his basement like the last election, right? That sounds like a cowardly excuse to me.

12. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 11 months ago

Thank you...

13. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 11 months ago

"It is clear we have many citizens that are as delusional as Biden."
    Sharlee

Delusional is the word.

" ... characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary:
    '... their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers,'

'typically as a symptom of a mental condition: 'hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia' based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
    (from online)

How serious is it?

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
      Kathleen Cochranposted 9 months agoin reply to this

Kathryn: I lose a great deal less sleep over things President Biden says accidentally than over the things Trump says on purpose.

14. Sharlee01 profile image85
    Sharlee01posted 10 months ago

He has repeated this mistruth over and over again -- lie or confused?
    https://hubstatic.com/16603976.jpg
    Pinoxxhio Joe   

"Biden repeats 'misleading' claim he cut America's budget deficit by $1.7 trillion: 'Bottomless Pinocchios'"

"A liberal Washington Post fact-checker previously awarded Biden a ' BOTTOMLESS Pinocchio' for the claim..."

"President Biden is off to repeating – once again – what has been labeled a "highly misleading" claim about the federal budget deficit.

Biden has made the same claim on numerous occasions and, in April, earned a "Bottomless Pinocchio" rating for it from The Washington Post's liberal chief fact-checker, Glenn Kessler.

Kessler, who called the claim "highly misleading," previously gave Biden "three Pinocchios" when he made a different version of the claim in September of last year.

"He keeps saying it over and over," Kessler wrote in April. "By our count, at least 30 times since June he’s taken credit for reducing the budget deficit by $1.7 trillion."

Kessler wrote that the additional pandemic relief funds enacted by Biden, as well as other new policies, caused a "more modest decline in the deficit" than was projected for 2021 and 2022.

"All told, in those two years Biden increased the national debt about $850 billion more than originally projected," he said.

"In other words, again the data shows the deficit picture has worsened under Biden," he added.

In May, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) revealed that the federal government under Biden had run a near-$1 trillion federal deficit in the "first seven months of fiscal year 2023." It found that in those months alone, the federal government had racked up $928,000,000,000."

June 29th, 2023 ---   During a Thursday speech in West Columbia, South Carolina touting what he says is the success of his administration's economic policies, Biden claimed he had reduced the federal government's budget deficit by $1.7 trillion since taking office in January 2021.

"And by the way, parenthetically, I want you to hear about the deficit. I cut the deficit $1.7 trillion in two years. Nobody's ever done that – cut the debt $1.7 [trillion]," Biden told the crowd gathered at manufacturing company Flex LTD".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- … pinocchios
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics … pinocchio/

Second source CNN
    "Biden and the national debt
    In another part of the speech, Biden said, “We cut the debt by $1.7 billion the last two years.” The White House made a correction to the official transcript to make it “$1.7 trillion” instead of “$1.7 billion.”

Facts First: This claim is inaccurate even if you ignore Biden’s billion-versus-trillion mixup. The national debt has continued to increase under Biden. It is the deficit that has declined by about $1.7 trillion – and experts say it is misleading for Biden to take credit for that reduction."   https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/17/politics … index.html

Is he a liar or just a confused human being?

15. Sharlee01 profile image85
    Sharlee01posted 10 months ago

OMG all kind of creepy --- He now has the sick habit of nibbling! On this child, he doubled down hair smelling and nibbling YUCK YUCK AND YUCK!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- … tter-users

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb8woN6iIv8

Can't believe that this man is allowed in public.

Trump calls him sleepy Joe --- think again, he sleepy creepy Joe.

16. Sharlee01 profile image85
    Sharlee01posted 9 months ago

Is Biden cognitively challenged or does he just make stuff up?
    Full transcript of the speech.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo … waukee-wi/
    Well, Biden continues to say things that are just not true... Is this due to confusion,  or does he just have a propensity to lie?

Yesterday while speaking to a crowd he brought up his well-known mistruth in regard to his claim he has cut the deficit by 1.7 trillion. The very mistruth that WAPO gave him bottomless Pinocchio --- He also tossed in his Amtrak mistruth that earned him lots of media fact-checks.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics … pinocchio/

Well, he has added a new mistruth to his sideshow.
    "Biden skewered for the eyebrow-raising claim about his whereabouts during bridge collapse"  This was just an out-and-out lie.

It seems as if he just makes things up on the spot.
    Full continues of Biden speech --- context matters
    https://ijr.com/watch-biden-straight-fa … -happened/

17. Sharlee01 profile image85
    Sharlee01posted 8 months ago

What is wrong with this man? He tells ridiculous stories, most that when fact-checked are proven to be mistruths... In my view, his handlers need to keep him away from speaking publicly. Other Nations are watching...

Biden trashed for embellishing house fire while trying to relate to natural disaster victims: ‘Lying again'

"Social media critics tore into President Biden on Wednesday after the president compared a small fire in his home to the destruction wrought by the natural disaster in Hawaii and Hurricane Idalia going on in Florida.

Users slammed the president for seemingly making the tragedy about himself and embellishing how destructive the actual fire was to his house.

Several users fact-checked Biden’s claims, pointing out that the fire first respondents put out at his residence did not extend out of the kitchen, a far cry from the damage many people in Hawaii have suffered due to historic wildfires that have killed over 100 people in the state.

Biden made his comparison during a speech on ongoing recovery efforts in Maui, which also included some comments on the state of Florida as it faces Hurricane Idalia.

Attempting to relate to the two disasters, Biden brought up dealing with lightning striking his home and causing a small fire. As he told it from the podium, Biden and his family were forced to stay out of the home for more than half a year for repairs.

After talking about devastation in Hawaii and multitudes of people being without homes, the president said, "I didn’t [have] anything like that, but lightning struck my house. We had to be out of that house for about seven months while it was repaired, because so much damage was done to the house."

"Half the house almost collapsed," he added.

Conservatives on social media blasted Biden’s words, with some providing the proper context surrounding what really happened at his home.

GOP Rapid Response Director Jake Schneider seemed exasperated with Biden’s anecdote, posting to X, "You gotta be kidding me."

GOP comms person Matt Whitlock posted, "Oh my gosh he did it again. Days of terrible coverage for comparing almost losing his car to a wildfire that killed over a hundred people with hundreds still missing .... and he just did it again."

Whitlock stated Biden did it "again," because only days ago, while visiting Hawaii’s disaster area, he claimed a fire at his home almost resulted in the death of his wife, his cat, and Jill Biden."    https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-tra … ying-again

Readmikenowposted 8 months agoin reply to this

The bigger question is what is wrong with the people who support him.

1. Willowarbor profile image60
        Willowarborposted 8 months agoin reply to this

There is nothing "wrong"  with people who can understand we are all human and don't always have the right response at the moment.
        I could make this a tit for tat of Trump's most tone deaf moments but I won't.

Sharlee01posted 8 months agoin reply to this

Mike
        I am becoming very concerned, as well as very embarrassed by Biden's cognitive state. He needs to be impeached due to his inability to do his job.

It is clear to me he has done immense damage to the country and is still doing damage. And yes, I am shocked and saddened that anyone at this point can defend Biden.

Enough is enough.

18. Sharlee01 profile image85
    Sharlee01posted 8 months ago

Confused or lying you tell me? In my view, confused and unfortunately showing symptoms of being delusional. It is clear this kind of untrue storytelling has become more evident. Is this really a man that should be our president? This is not the first time he claimed this, sadly he has been telling this story for a long time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUOlnv1fj7w
    Yesterday he once again told this ridiculous story
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-tWq1um__o

"President Joe Biden made a bizarre claim in a speech that he'd taught political theory at an Ivy League university - despite only serving there as a visiting fellow and honorary professor.

Biden, at 80, the nation's oldest-ever president, was speaking at Prince George Community College in Maryland Thursday for an economic address he meant to contrast what he calls 'Bidenomics' with the police of predecessor Donald Trump.

At one point, however, the president turned his speech to a common theme, that Democracy is 'under attack' when he suddenly discussed his time at the University of Pennsylvania.

'We got to fight for it,' Biden said. ''I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years and I used to teach political theory. And folks, you always hear, every generation has to fight for Democracy.'

However, while Biden served from 2017 to 2019 as the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Professor of the Practice, there is no record of him teaching classes.

It is his latest stretch of the truth and comes days after the White House dodged whether the president was 'making things up"
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … r-lie.html

19. Willowarbor profile image60
    Willowarborposted 7 months ago

A useful opinion.  Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley addressed President Biden's age in a recent 60 Minutes interview.
    The excerpt is about a minute long.

https://youtu.be/jaYI1cxUE1o?si=4VWZ9HIOD9LaTh4v

Sharlee01posted 7 months agoin reply to this

OMG  --- for not going to comment on Trump he certainly went off on him --- bla bla bla

I don't think my eyes and ears deceive me. 

Hey Willow,  Not sure how or why anyone would step forward at this point and defend Biden's cognitive state.

20. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 7 months ago

"Dangerous"

Don't expect anyone who reads your posts about Trump to believe you know the meaning of the word.

It appears you are attempting to provoke a reaction. I make an effort not to engage in personal attacks, as it seems you believe you have the right to do. Suggesting that I don't understand the meaning of the word 'dangerous' is unwarranted and inappropriate. Please refrain from launching personal attacks. I will report this behavior, as I am not willing to tolerate your veiled insults. I do not insult anyone here, and I expect the same courtesy in return.

21. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 7 months ago

You have insulted numerous people here. Report away.

"Kathleen Cochran profile image77Kathleen Cochranposted 19 hours ago

You have insulted numerous people here. Report away."

Actually, I take great care not to offend anyone. I think there might be a misunderstanding about my intention. Disagreeing with a particular viewpoint doesn't necessarily equate to an insult. It might be helpful to review the context of my words before assuming that I'm insulting someone. 

I consistently strive to be tolerant and recognize that some individuals have unique communication styles that may not align with my own. I make allowances, and I make a good go at following the rules here on HPs.

I did not report the conversation but decided to ignore it. But once again you seem to get personal and make a derogatory comment about my conduct. Move on, or add a source where I personally insulted a user's personal character. 

Hopefully, you move on. I don't intend to endure your baiting.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)