not a pretty picture of potential from oil spill...

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (38 posts)
  1. SparklingJewel profile image69
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2010/0 … capping-2/

Scroll down on above site and look at these !

GREAT YouTube's on Oil Spill.

1. Please Check it out. . .
              ARTICLE by Dr. James P. Wickstrom        Oil Volcano Pressure Too Strong For Containment   6-9-10

It has been estimated by experts that the pressure which blows the oil into the Gulf waters is estimated to be between 20,000 and
              70,000 PSI (pounds per square inch). Impossible to control.
              What US Scientists Are Forbidden To Tell The Public sent to me this morning...

About The Gulf
              What you are about to read, is what the scientists in the United States are not allowed to tell you in great fear of the Obama
              administration.
              They are under the threat of severe repercussions to the max.. Scientists confirming these findings cannot be named due to the
              above, but what they believe, they want to be known by all.
              Take a U. S. map, lay it flat and measure inland just the minimum 50 miles of total destruction all around the Gulf of Mexico as to
              what you will read below.
              The carnage to the United States is so staggering, it will take your breathe away.
              Should what the scientists who are trying to warn everyone about be even close to being true… all of Florida will be completely
              destroyed as will everyone and everything on it.
              You decide!! Everyone has the right to read what I have just written in this article, as well as to what is written below by the
              scientists who the Obama administration and BP are trying to shut up.
              Please share with as many as you can.

–Dr. James P. Wickstrom
              http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/201 … ogSpan.jpg
              SUMMARY OF WHAT IS HAPPENING
              The estimated super high pressure release of oil from under the earth’s crust is between 80,000 to 100,000 barrels per day.
              The flow of oil and toxic gases is bringing up with it… rocks and sand which causes the flow to create a sandblasting effect on
              the remaining well head device currently somewhat restricting the flow, as well as the drilled hole itself.
              As the well head becomes worn it enlarges the passageway allowing an ever-increasing flow. Even if some device could be
              placed onto the existing wellhead, it would not be able to shut off the flow, because what remains of the existing wellhead would
              not be able to contain the pressure.
              The well head piping is originally about 2 inches thick. It is now likely to be less than 1 inch thick, and thinning by each passing
              moment. The oil has now reached the Gulf Stream and is entering the Oceanic current which is at least four times stronger than the
              current in the Gulf, which will carry it throughout the world within 18 months.
              The oil along with the gasses, including benzene and many other toxins, is deleting the oxygen in the water. This is killing all
              life in the ocean. Along with the oil along the shores, there will be many dead fish, etc. that will have to be gathered and disposed
              of.
              SUMMARY OF EXPECTATIONS
              At some point the drilled hole in the earth will enlarge itself beneath the wellhead to weaken the area the wellhead rests upon.
              The intense pressure will then push the wellhead off the hole allowing a direct unrestricted flow of oil, etc.
              The hole will continue to increase in size allowing more and more oil to rise into the Gulf. After several billion barrels of oil have
              been released, the pressure within the massive cavity five miles beneath the ocean floor will begin to normalize.
              This will allow the water, under the intense pressure at 1 mile deep, to be forced into the hole and the cavity where the oil was.
              The temperature at that depth is near 400 degrees, possibly more.
              The water will be vaporized and turned into steam, creating an enormous amount of force, lifting the Gulf floor. It is difficult to
              know how much water will go down to the core and therefore, its not possible to fully calculate the rise of the floor.
              The tsunami wave this will create will be anywhere from 20 to 80 feet high, possibly more. Then the floor will fall into the now
              vacant chamber. This is how nature will seal the hole.
              Depending on the height of the tsunami, the ocean debris, oil, and existing structures that will be washed away on shore and
              inland, will leave the area from 50 to 200 miles inland devoid of life. Even if the debris is cleaned up, the contaminants that will
              be in the ground and water supply will prohibit re-population of these areas for an unknown number of years.
              (End of scientists information release.) From Tom Buyea FL News Service.
              Pretty Awful. . .

1. Ralph Deeds profile image65
      Ralph Deedsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The news gets worse and worse. Terrible environmental catastrophe.

2. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This isn't a pretty sight either. hmm

2. SparklingJewel profile image69

half of my family live or were planning moving to Florida within the next year...I have begged them to wait and see what happens...or get out now... this is just too awful to imagine that Florida would destroyed...Please pray this is not the truth, or that it won't happen if some is true  sad

The bargains on coastal property may get better and better.

2. manlypoetryman profile image81
      manlypoetrymanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So sad that what you actually say...has great potential to become reality....UUH...Somenone needs to have their _____ cramped into a vice. I'm sorry...but  everyone wants to talk, talk...all nice. This is all ridiculous...we should never be at this stage. Men with no morals or no forthright vision have done this to us.

If the oil was to be plugged right this minute...the ongoing effects of this spill would take a multiple of generations to heal. Does anyone think La. is going to bounce back from this...as it stands right now...or the Gulf?

They say the "Valdez" area has been restored...Ha! Dig down a few feet...it's still there.  That (Valdez) was an outrageous travesty against Nature! I'm not sure...and I don't want to compare....but I think this is altogether a different landscape that the oil will sink into...and over a much larger area. How will it ever be "cleaned-up". I'm sick of hearing the phrase..."everything will be cleaned-up"...how is that possible?

The areas that will eventually be hit by this disaster are composed of only sandy beaches and Marshland. Muddy bottoms that have never had Man's footprint trod over every square mile...We are fr_ckin' done for!

Stop the damn leak...if you have to pulverize a 100 freight train locomotives into the damn thing...and an old (decommisioned) Air Craft Carrier on top...then light a M.O.A.B....in the hole...do something...Blah, Blah, Blah...better stop thinking conventionally...about the largest unconventionial man-made disaster...ever conceived...I'm going to shut up now...But the rest was going to be a string of superlatives...!!!!!!!!!!!

3. SparklingJewel profile image69

well, the Dr. Wickstrom is a fruitcake nazi type...but I am still looking for the Tom Buyea article and the scientists reports

why would anyone make up this stuff, or put together some facts and add horrendous fiction, if this is a case of such ??

people can just be so sick

4. SparklingJewel profile image69

so here is an excerpt from a site I found looking for this Tom Buyea guy...anyone want to help me track him down and his scientist sources of this information, to get the whole story of who these scientists are and all of what they said...this should not be kept secret, people need to know and plan and MOVE if necessary...

Thread rating:
    [Open Message Tree] T Lee Buyea Fla News Service - 28 Nov 2006 05:09 GMT

Please send a copy of the answer to me also at ranger116@webtv.net

Thank You
    Thomas Buyea, Miami, Fl. USA

here's' a more recent google search bit:

Dec 13, 2009 ... On Sat, 12/12/09, T Lee Buyea Fla.News Service <ranger116@webtv.net>

5. SparklingJewel profile image69

here is something from a questionable website...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1379.htm

Scientists Warn Gulf Of Mexico Sea Floor Fractured “Beyond Repair”

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A dire report circulating in the Kremlin today that was prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Anatoly Sagalevich of Russia's Shirshov Institute of Oceanology warns that the Gulf of Mexico sea floor has been fractured “beyond all repair” and our World should begin preparing for an ecological disaster “beyond comprehension” unless “extraordinary measures” are undertaken to stop the massive flow of oil into our Planet’s eleventh largest body of water.

Most important to note about Sagalevich’s warning is that he and his fellow scientists from the Russian Academy of Sciences are the only human beings to have actually been to the Gulf of Mexico oil leak site after their being called to the disaster scene by British oil giant BP shortly after the April 22nd sinking of the Deepwater Horizon oil platform.

BP’s calling on Sagalevich after this catastrophe began is due to his being the holder of the World’s record for the deepest freshwater dive and his expertise with Russia’s two Deep Submergence Vehicles MIR 1 and MIR 2 [photo 2nd left] which are able to take their crews to the depth of 6,000 meters (19,685 ft).

According to Sagalevich’s report, the oil leaking into the Gulf of Mexico is not just coming from the 22 inch well bore site being shown on American television, but from at least 18 other sites on the “fractured seafloor” with the largest being nearly 11 kilometers (7 miles) from where the Deepwater Horizon sank and is spewing into these precious waters an estimated 2 million gallons of oil a day.

Interesting to note in this report is Sagalevich stating that he and the other Russian scientists were required by the United States to sign documents forbidding them to report their findings to either the American public or media, and which they had to do in order to legally operate in US territorial waters.

However, Sagalevich says that he and the other scientists gave nearly hourly updates to both US government and BP officials about what they were seeing on the sea floor, including the US Senator from their State of Florida Bill Nelson who after one such briefing stated to the MSNBC news service “Andrea we’re looking into something new right now, that there’s reports of oil that’s seeping up from the seabed… which would indicate, if that’s true, that the well casing itself is actually pierced… underneath the seabed. So, you know, the problems could be just enormous with what we’re facing.”

Though not directly stated in Sagalevich’s report, Russian scientists findings on the true state of the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster are beyond doubt being leaked to his longtime friend, and former US President George W. Bush’s top energy advisor Matthew Simmons, who US media reports state has openly said: “Matthew Simmons is sticking by his story that there's another giant leak in the Gulf of Mexico blowing massive amounts of oil into the Gulf of Mexico. On CNBC's Fast Money, he says he'd be surprised if BP lasted this summer, saying this is disaster is entirely BP's fault.”

As a prominent oil-industry insider, and one of the World's leading experts on peak oil, Simmons further warns that the US has only two options, “let the well run dry (taking 30 years, and probably ruining the Atlantic ocean) or nuking the well.”

Obama’s government, on the other hand, has stated that a nuclear option for ending this catastrophe is not being discussed, but which brings him into conflict with both Russian and American experts advocating such an extreme measure before all is lost, and as we can read as reported by Britain’s Telegraph News Service:

“The former Soviet Union (U.S.S.R.) used nuclear weapons on five separate occasions between 1966 and 1981 to successfully cap blown-out gas and oil surface wells (there was also one attempt that failed), which have been documented in a U.S. Department of Energy report on the U.S.S.R.'s peaceful uses of nuclear explosions.

Russia is now urging the United States to consider doing the same. Komsomoloskaya Pravda, the best-selling Russian daily newspaper, asserts that although based on Soviet experience there's a one-in-five chance a nuke might not seal the well, it's "a gamble the Americans could certainly risk."

Reportedly, the U.S.S.R. developed special nuclear devices explicitly for closing blown-out gas wells, theorizing that the blast from a nuclear detonation would plug any hole within 25 to 50 meters, depending on the device's power. Much as I had idly imagined, massive explosions can be employed to collapse a runaway well on itself, thus plugging, or at least substantially stanching, the flow of oil.

“Seafloor nuclear detonation is starting to sound surprisingly feasible and appropriate," University of Texas at Austin mechanical engineer Michael E. Webber is quoted observing, while Columbia University visiting scholar on nuclear policy and former naval officer Christopher Brownfield wrote in the Daily Beast: "We should have demolished this well with explosives over a month ago. And yet we watch in excruciating suspense while BP fumbles through plan after plan to recover its oil and cover its asset.”

As to the reason for Obama’s government refusing to consider nuking this oil well, Sagalevich states in this report that the American’s “main concern” is not the environmental catastrophe this disaster is causing, but rather what the impact of using a nuclear weapon to stop this leak would have on the continued production of oil from the Gulf of Mexico, and which in an energy starved World remains the Planet’s only oil producing region able to increase its production.

On top of the environmental catastrophe currently unfolding in the Gulf of Mexico the situation may about to get even worse as new reports from the US are confirming the grim predictions of Russian scientists regarding the oil dispersement poisons being used by BP which are being swept up into the clouds and falling as toxic rain destroying every living plant it touches, and as we had detailed in our May 23rd report titled “Toxic Oil Spill Rains Warned Could Destroy North America”

To what the final outcome of this catastrophe will be it is not in our knowing other than to state the obvious that the choice facing the American’s today is to either stop this disaster now, by any means, or pay dearly for it later.  After all, is cheap petrol really worth the cost of destroying our own Earth?  BP surely thinks so, let’s keep hoping Obama doesn’t.

© June 10, 2010 EU and US all rights reserved

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth.  Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

6. manlypoetryman profile image81
    manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

If even a small part of what was just posted (somewhere between media lack of information...or media hysteria)...Then, I feel sick. The knot in my stomach from this oil spill...just became my whole stomach tied up.

7. Research Analyst profile image73
    Research Analystposted 14 years ago

They say it could take 10 years to get the gulf cleaned up.

8. manlypoetryman profile image81

back to the post...where Sparkling Jewel mentioned the nuclear option. Obama stated upfront that that was not an option...now we grow (according to this report) to the point that it may be inevitable. Hold on...one sec! Besides the ecological impact...as compared to unending oil leak...I guess it is better??? By my understanding of geology is there is an enormous continental plate running under the Mississippi River...which would put it in line with the Oil spill location...or way too close!

9. manlypoetryman profile image81

I wonder what geological zones Russia performed this drastic measure?

10. SparklingJewel profile image69

here's' an update from  earlier:: the Higgens site excerpted in the first thread post

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2010/0 … oil-spill/

11. manlypoetryman profile image81

What...I just read this with fear and trepidation...I'm at a loss. Solemn prayer is needed...if just a small part of this is the case. What...is it going to take now...to stop the leaks?

(Referring to the above link)

12. SparklingJewel profile image69

this is just the information that is getting out...we really don't know what is happening in full measure...what is fact and what is hype...

just from what we see with out eyes, it is indeed solemn prayer time...and action time to do as much as possible...it's just like a damn movie script...where's our heroes to save the day??? sad

1. manlypoetryman profile image81
      manlypoetrymanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You said it...Sparkling Jewel...Where is the one who can save us from ourselves...!!!! It is as you say...what is hype...what is lack of information...we can't even trust any type of report...but the worst case scenario....seems to keep happening and happening...and playing out before all our eyes. What's the old saying...hope for things to be at their best...and then expect the worse!!!

1. SparklingJewel profile image69
        SparklingJewelposted 14 years agoin reply to this

...my take is to plan for the worst and pray/believe for the best...to make sure as many bases are covered as possible...like plan to stop it before it gets to the Atlantic and that people on the coast of the Gulf are protected from toxic air and water...and heaven forbid truly discerning if a nuclear option will help or harm, sometimes nature can heal itself without our muddling in the mess we made, but whose to know unless they have more info

I am serious about the prayer though...a wide spread united outpouring of prayer, not ignoring or just leaving it up to someone else...and to stand up and get our ideas and desires to those leaders that are floundering or still immobile from their being bought off by the elites of oil, etc...

pray that the Christ Mind  will provide the answers to actions and that people will hear and act...not just leave it all up to someone else in anxiety and frustration

1. Me, Steve Walters profile image79
          Me, Steve Waltersposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I like it! It is needed! I know I'm praying!

Who will join us?

13. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 14 years ago

Yes, I wonder where all the smart minds are that could be doing something about that oil spill,
    and why isn't there more public outrage about the delay in taking care of it?

14. Aiden Roberts profile image69
    Aiden Robertsposted 14 years ago

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

This is a disaster unfolding in front of us; it has the potential to be more devastaing than has been seen for thousands of years.

I hope that the above report is an over the top one rather than fact. Whatever the source or intention the administration have a duty to offer the facts and give people a chance to prepare; whilst guarding against panic.

15. SparklingJewel profile image69

...also...why are there not more huge ships in the gulf sucking the oil out of the water...the whole world and all oil companies need to help...after all, we are all if not now, eventually will be effected if this is not taken care of...

tell God and the government what we think is needed, not just sit around all anxious about it all

That's a good question. In the future all the drillers in the Gulf should be required to contribute to a fund to keep ships with big tanks and vacuum pumps on hand at all times to suck up spills at the well site until the spill can be stopped.

16. SparklingJewel profile image69

...government needs to override any legislation that is stopping others from helping...gezzz.....it is a crisis situation...nothing should stand in the way

get all these positive forward moving actions implemented...get forward motion into everyone, stop all the condemnation, it does nothing but hinder...but that does not mean not "pushing" for new and different actions, etc..

like someone said earlier, now is not the time for finger pointing, you can bet all those that need to be "caught" will be

17. jiberish profile image78
    jiberishposted 14 years ago

My whole family lives in various parts of Florida, some on the east coast , some on the west coast.  This news is alarming. Please keep us posted.

18. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

I will be surprised if this is to be true but I sure hope there is a thorough criminal investigation with more than fines slapped on this company. the public should be aware of what is taking place in this regard. the problem is, what to believe? BP is going to do whatever they can to downplay their misdeeds, paying off pundits, journalists to write what they want written and are now withholding information. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/busin … r.html?hpw

I'm going to support and enjoy the gulf as much as I can. today with friends we took their boat to a sandbar island. it was amazingly beautiful, the water was very clear, the gulls and pelicans were enjoying their home flying behind us at times in the spray of the wake from the boat. I didn't have a camera with me, but this is how clear the water looks at this time. There were a few times when I had images of what it could look like. it's unbelievable to me that anyone thinks that BP should not be penalized to the highest extent.

http://www.cclockwood.com/stockimages/10992.jpg

19. lightning john profile image60
    lightning johnposted 14 years ago

Does not the United States Federal Government recieve a great deal of money every day for these oil drill leases in our waters?  It is our government that should have had a plan, with the equipment to handle this disaster.  Help was offered by Arabaco to suck up this oil with large ships and that was declined by B.T., as I understand.

20. jiberish profile image78
    jiberishposted 14 years ago

You have to love the 'chicken little' theory, where you warn people, show evidence, yet they ignore it.  It's easier to talk about which hollywood star gets a divorce or what reality show is more fun to watch, but what people are not doing is showing interest in a huge disaster.  Remember how many were lined up to help with Katrina?  Well, where are they now?

1. Shadesbreath profile image77
      Shadesbreathposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, it's true.  The sky really is falling this time.

21. manlypoetryman profile image81

...And the bottom is rising up from the depths to smother us all!

22. MikeNV profile image67
    MikeNVposted 14 years ago

That's amazing.  Seems BP's only real back up plan was nothing more than paper posturing.  Sadly the economic ruin pales in comparison to the environmental ruin.

I hope somebody somewhere figures out a way to stop the damage.  But how do you restore life once it's extinguished?

1. kerryg profile image81
      kerrygposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The oil spill response plan for Deepwater Horizon was literally copy-pasted. Among other things, it talks about reducing impact on walruses, sea otters, and sea lions, and offers the URL of a Japanese home shopping network as one of the "primary equipment providers" for "rapid deployment of spill response resources."

After the fact, it's painfully obvious that BP didn't give a s*** about what would happen if something blew, and nobody in the MMS even bothered to glance at the "plan" before greenlighting the whole project. sad

23. Paraglider profile image89
    Paragliderposted 14 years ago

While in no way minimising the scale of this disaster and the culpability of the multinationals involved in its creation, I would  like to point out that the original article is full of errors and probably not genuine. For example:
    ------------------
    {{The hole will continue to increase in size allowing more and more oil to rise into the Gulf. After several billion barrels of oil have been released, the pressure within the massive cavity five miles beneath the ocean floor will begin to normalize. This will allow the water, under the intense pressure at 1 mile deep, to be forced into the hole and the cavity where the oil was. The temperature at that depth is near 400 degrees, possibly more. The water will be vaporized and turned into steam, creating an enormous amount of force, lifting the Gulf floor. It is difficult to know how much water will go down to the core and therefore, its not possible to fully calculate the rise of the floor. The tsunami wave this will create will be anywhere from 20 to 80 feet high, possibly more. Then the floor will fall into the now vacant chamber. This is how nature will seal the hole.}}
    ---------------
    It is true that the hole may increase in size.
    I have no idea if "several billion" barrels is realistic, but doubt it.
    When the pressure 'begins to normalise', i.e. the oil pressure equals the sea pressure (around 2500 PSI at that depth), there will be an equilibrium, by definition. The sea will not 'enter the cavity' because it will still be full of oil at sea pressure.
    The passage about the steam pressure is flawed, and for much the same reason - if water does find a way to enter 'the cavity' and is turned into steam, it will stop entering when the steam pressure equals the sea pressure. No tsunami will come from this.

We have a huge man-made disaster to deal with, but it's not helped by fantasy writers. Let's keep real. Real is bad enough.

1. jiberish profile image78
      jiberishposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Words of wisdon, thank you!

2. Shadesbreath profile image77

No.  The sky is falling this time.  Don't be fooled by reason.

1. Paraglider profile image89
        Paragliderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know that, but I don't want to spread panic, at least not till after the World Cup...

1. Shadesbreath profile image77

LOL.  Good, I respect your ability to prioritize.

24. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

I don't think anything in my life has scared me like this, not even 9/11. With that one the fear was reactionary and short lived, this is a growing and subtle fear that has been growing with each report I read. I think we all had best get prepared for some difficult days ahead hmm

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)