- Gender and Relationships
Are you a true friend or not?
Am I a true friend or not?
Friendship is indeed essential to everyone. Many great stories were told about friendship. According to studies a person with true friends are more likely to overcome difficult problems and situations than those who haven’t. Indeed friends offer a lot of things in making our existence truly satisfying. But are you a good and true friend? It is about time to find it out.
You are a true friend is you answered yes to at least seven questions below:
- My lifestyle and my words stir my friends to refrain from activities and habits that will pull them down.
- When nice things happen to your friend, you truly feel happy for him/her with no jealousy or envy at all.
- When your friends have problems, you will do whatever just to help him/her even at the point of using your hard-earned money.
- It is easy for you to forgive your friend when he/she just hurt your feelings.
- When your friends are in trouble they will come to you for help or advice or they will just have a conversation on what he/she is going through.
- When a friend does something which is embarrassing, you will just secretly laugh at it but will never tell about this to other people.
- You don’t select friends with their physical appearance or status in life.
- You never say cruel things about your friends especially behind their backs.
- You can be trusted. When your friends tells secret you will just keep them.
- For you friendship is not about how you will gain advantages.
I hope this article helped you know if you are indeed a good friend. But keep in mind that as a friend it is your task to look out for your pals and know your responsibilities. For true friends treat you the way they want to be treated.
Thanks a lot for the read.
Feel free to leave your feedback in the comment section below.
24th hub in the hubChallenge
Related /Suggested Readings
- How to Feel Good About Yourself When You Don't Have Many Friends
- 50 attributes, traits, characteristics and qualities that you are looking for in a friend
- Why other people find it difficult to have an enduring friendship
- The importance of intimate friendship
- Are you a true friend or not?
- Ways to let your kids or children have friends
- How to Make Real Friends and be a Great Friend