- Gender and Relationships
How to Find Out if She is a Daddy's Girl -- What are the Signs
- The Psychology Of The Cheating Kind.
A thorough study into the mind of a cheater. Bonus: Technology and the cheating kind. The evolution of the Cyber-sapiens.
HOW TO RECOGNIZE A DADDY'S GIRL
- When meeting you she wants to introduce you to her dad.(smart)
- When she met you she said: You smile just like my dad...
- The day after marrying Peter, SHE tells him that her father gave the okay. "Now she told him!!"
- If you have a handyman problem like a broken lawnmower she tells you to call her dad
- If she reminds you of the times when she used to sit on her dad's lap and now is on "yours"
- When she starts talking like this: "I remember when my dad..."
- "My dad taught me how to drive at 15, 16"
- If dad died young, she will fall for any loser who knows how to talk to her
- If by hugging you, she will lean on your chest
- If late at night she tells you: " That's it?"
- For fathers day she buys sane pants for you and her dad.
- When she says: "This puppy we just bought don't take s## like my dad"
- When you have a mechanical issue with your car: "Just call my dad and save money"
- When your first son's name is after your Dad in law, logically.
- When she sees you falling sleep on her after a 12 hours day work, and tells you to go to bed (that we can take)
- When she thinks twice on trusting you on Painting your own front porch
- If she wears your work long shirts, after having a Shrimp cocktail for dinner.
- If her dad is a Veteran, beware, she will want you to be her drill Sergeant
- If by looking into your eyes, she wants to look for answers, wondering why the heck did she marry you anyway.
- If last but not late, asking you to move near her parents, after your 30 years of marriage: "Dad might need me, he is almost 80"
Well, this is just an example of so many, where you can relate or have a chuckle. After all I was mamma's boy and still am. Gotta hurry up in finishing this hub. She might call, just to have a long conversation...L-O-N-G enough!
WARNING: For entertaining purposes only. Any resemblance to a real event, or personal issue or fact is purely coincidental. We are not liable for any divorce, separation or 'slap in the face' after reading this piece of creativity.