jencooper profile image 60

How do you forgive a person when they just keep treating you the same way over and over again?

I think so many of us feel that it is important to forgive to have peace in our lives. The problem sometimes comes when you think you have forgiven and found peace and then they just treat you the same way over again. I would love to get some different ideas as to how to handle something like this.

yeagerinvestments profile image84

yeagerinvestments says

Virtuous1 profile image60

Virtuous1 says

• jencooper profile image

jencooper 5 years ago

So you just forgive them everytime you are around them. I totally get what you are saying about if you distance yourself, but I hate the emotional toll it takes being around the people who continually hurt you.

algarveview profile image90

Joana e Bruno (algarveview) says