LaughingRain profile image 83

What is the secret of a long term loving relationship and is it necessary to legalize a union?

I would like to write a book is why I chose you for the question and you've a lot of experience. I ask many people who have been married a long time, and/or been married numerous times.

SidKemp profile image95

Best Answer Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• LaughingRain profile image

Alysia McAlister (LaughingRain) 5 years ago

thank u, that was very well said. like the part about choosing and patience.

• LaughingRain profile image

read your article. some good points there. especially about knowing yourself well before marriage. usually though, the two people are mirrors to one another, reflecting who we think the other is, so knowing yourself well first, would be ideal

Ghost32 says