rainpurplewine profile image 82

What to do when your not in the wrong?

When someone has caused tension in the relationship and refuses to communicate,should you be the first to reach out. If your always the one who has to be the bigger person, is it worth it to keep trying? Does it mean the person doesn't value the friendship as much as you do?

• rainpurplewine profile image

Elizabeth (rainpurplewine) 4 years ago

Lol, yea i have heard that somewhere as well. I would rather have a mutual connection because the one sided friendships and relationships are not worth the energy. Thanks for answering.

DaceyD profile image74

DaceyD says

• rainpurplewine profile image

Elizabeth (rainpurplewine) 4 years ago

Yes, it's true when people are not good at communicating it puts a strain on the relationship. I think it is wise to let things go when they cause unnecessary stress discomfort. thanks for answering

Goody5 profile image76

Goody5 says

• rainpurplewine profile image

Elizabeth (rainpurplewine) 4 years ago

I guess that was just a bad misunderstanding then. It happens.

Deepes Mind says

• rainpurplewine profile image

Elizabeth (rainpurplewine) 4 years ago

You are right, sometimes it pays to swallow your pride and take the high rode. I just want peace of mind at the end of the day, and I can always agree to disagree.