The Examiner-1 profile image 76

Do you think that online dating has anything to do with the perfect couple meeting?

What is your opinion about two people paying for an online dating service and meeting, or the same two only paying for dinner and still meeting each other - or maybe they never meet either way. I believe that it is simply fate which handles it, not the way they meet.

Best Answer dashingscorpio says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

That is the word that I meant - perfect was incorrect. As for the rest of your comment, that is exactly how I feel and what I was trying to say. I have never used, or investigated, online dating. I feel that it is a waste of time and money.

BumblelyBee profile image79

BumblelyBee says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I do not think there is much more safety in online dating, with ID theft and such. I believe that fate could have the perfect couple meet at work, at a supermarket, etc.