The Wishlist of Majorly important qualities needed in a long term partner

1. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 8 years ago

The Wishlist of Majorly important qualities needed in a long term partner

2. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

That would depend on whether or not you were making a stand (with the Kiwis) smile

If it is a Kiwi you're wishing over:
    Never never throw out his jandles (when they are ready - they will walk themselves out.

Never never say you don't like Marmite
    Ditto for Baked Beans & Mountain Oysters smile

On the plus side
    Just Be..
    (A Good Bloke) and he will take you fishing. You might have to gut the fish, but hey: Now you know how emotionally attached he is to his Jandles!

And Cindyvine.. I'm being kind..
    Usually if you were on the other side I would have to say I'd like to help you out...
    Which way did you come in? smile

Oh yeah... When training Kiwi guys who like B Beans... Teach him by letting him wash his own undies, The upside of that is that he will darn the holes himself.  In general kiwis gruns last for 41 years before they get discarded.

Go Blue Tattoo!

3. Gloria Cowdery profile image71
    Gloria Cowderyposted 8 years ago

Someone who is a great listener, but will lovingly confront me when he sees me making a mistake. Who needs a 'yes man' when your about to 'take a step off of a cliff' so to speak. He needs to accept when I do the same things for him as well. I happen to be married to this guy already (did I leave that out? Lol!). I have been married to such a guy for over 13 years. I am very very happy!