jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you written someone out of your life forever? What did they do to upset you

1. LowellWriter profile image78
    LowellWriterposted 8 years ago

Have you written someone out of your life forever? What did they do to upset you this much?

2. advisor4qb profile image78
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

It takes a lot for me to write someone off forever.  But there is one person who broke my heart completely.  Even though I will always love him, and I do forgive him, I will never entrust my heart to him again.

3. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

No I haven't.  I believe for someone to do this, they must have a lot of bitterness within them which is extremely unhealthy.
    What if the person is dying in hospital and wants to see you, it would be mean to decline the request because they had upset you.  No one should be written out of a person's life. Leave them to the Law of Karma.

4. mzronny profile image59
    mzronnyposted 8 years ago

I have personally. This person is my daughters father. When we were together we cheated on me, beat on me and put his friends before our daughter. So I told him to pack up his stuff and called his mother to come get him. Now he pays child support and comes to get her maybe a few times a year. We only speak on terms of her.

working