jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

if i told him that i loved him ...would he believe me... if i told him i loved h

1. lottie henderson profile image55
    lottie hendersonposted 8 years ago

if i told him that i loved him ...would he believe me... if i told him i loved him ....would it chan

2. Art Write profile image56
    Art Writeposted 8 years ago

You know him.  Believing those words are not determined by whether or not he's a male, but the state of his inner being, his inner mind.
    I feel those words are more important to you at this time.  So your wanting to say them is most likely to be about you, more than him.
    If you want to try it out, I suggest you don't say it until you are in the midst of heated passion.  That will break the ice, and he will be more receptive.
    If you are a celibate couple, I'd wait until you aren't, then say them.

3. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

If you told him that you love him...He will probably believe you.  It won't change anything in the short term though, if he thinks he has made up his mind.  He'll remember it later though.

4. lottie henderson profile image55
    lottie hendersonposted 8 years ago

maybe it is about making me feel better... but then maybe its about knowing that at least he really knows how i feel... but it could also cause more problems...

and he would remember me for it... but it would it only just boost his ego??

5. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 8 years ago

This answer is for you. It's not about him.

I guess to answer your question properly, I would have to figure out the underlying issues.

Trust? Communication? And, belief in yourself?

Until you answer those problems, you cannot expect anyone to take you seriously.

If you don't put your trust in him to believe what you tell him is the truth, then communication is certain going to be a problem in the long run. Therefore, he will not change, because your communication efforts were weak.

Besides, if you LOVE someone, then you're never going to sit and wonder if he believes you do. Because you'll know he understands.....Love isn't something that needs explanation, because it's beyond, the average person ability. They simply feel the emotion. Not understanding the meaning.

I know this seems long, but your problem is easy.

Secondly, you're also going on the assumption that change is going to happen if you let him know that you love him. If he is too stupid and can not see by your actions(actions dictate love, not words), then he is worth your effort.

I hope this helped.

6. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

it not about what you say...its all about action. Will your actions coincide with the word your would like to express?  Do you really love him or are you going to say those words just because............Say what you mean and mean what you say!!!  Your words may manipulate someone for a short period of time but your actions will mentally have them forever

btw what are you planning to change by telling him you love him?  Is it the way that he treats you?  If so that is a bad move, anyone that treats you bad does NOT deserve your love.  It is better for you to move on and continuously love yourself so that you can be mentally available to love someone else who is worth your time as well as your love!
    Vonda G. Nelson

working