jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you belive in getting revenge on some one cheating on you?

1. profile image44
    Midnightmadnessposted 8 years ago

Do you belive in getting revenge on some one cheating on you?

2. young_chef85 profile image56
    young_chef85posted 8 years ago

I don't believe that getting revenge on someone who cheated on you will help your heart heal, or make the situation better. I think that you should just let the person go. Your probably better off without them.

3. PrettyVGirl profile image56
    PrettyVGirlposted 8 years ago

I don't believe in cheating on them to get revenge because the greatest revenge is you leaving them & you get to be with anybody you want to be with knowing that the person that did you wrong still wants you & its going to kill them on the inside seeing you with someone else due to them messing up!!!

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

The problem with all you ditzes -- both male and female -- is that you think you OWN the other person and that person OWES you faithfulness, attention, whatever.

Your unrealistic attitudes lead to jealousy, to abuse, to murder.

If you don't like how another person is, or what they are doing -- LEAVE!  (Or kick them to the curb.)

If you are the one who has been dumped, the jealous one, the stalker, the abuser, know that it's not the other person's problem that you think you can't get along without them or that you think that without them that you will never get laid again.  GROW THE F** UP!