How can I avoid the women who are desperate to get married?
This question turns the tables on a previous question: "How can I avoid the men who want to stay single?"
* Be up front about your intentions with the women you date. If you say you're not looking to get married up front those women who are desperate for it will start looking elsewhere.
* Go for women who are financially secure, they are most likely to be more independant and the least likely to rush into marriage. Especially when they have their own property or investments.
* Check out the women enjoying the night-life - The party girls who enjoy their single status and social life may not be too desperate at this point in their life about giving it up to get married.
* Enquire about her Religion or Cultural Background - In some cultures marriage is expected by the woman's family.
* Divorcee's - Some women won't be ready or willing to jump back into marriage after their Divorce.
realize that thats in a womans nature.. Im sure the woman doesnt tell you hey i want you to marry me on the first date. What you are looking for is usually found in Men qualities. Not too many women go out looking for a causual fling they are looking for someone to get to know and eventually build a life with, and if what you are looking for is the occasional woman out there to just have a fling with then good luck at finding one thats high quality.
Those who want to lead a single life prove that either they are not capable of sharing the responsibility after marriage or they are reluctant to have a married life just to be free in life. Such half hearted people should not indulge in marriage as it will not help them any way. Such people should openly accept that they dont want to go for marriage because of their less interest in it and because they dont want to risk their freedom by marrying someone. If a women understands his incapability, she should keep off herself from such people.
by StricktlyDating 8 years ago
How can I avoid the men who want to stay single?
by dashingscorpio 12 months ago
Is sexual incompatibility a valid reason for ending a marriage?Assuming everything else in the marriage is going fine and the kids are happy.I’m incline to believe most people would opt to cheat rather than go through the divorce process if there has been no change after communicating their needs...
by wifelv 2 years ago
My ex had an affair with married women and they are still together after it all began 3yrs ago. Our divorce was final 3 months ago. They are now living together. I keep waiting for them to get back what they gave out, but it seems to be taking a long time. She will not let him talk with me or see...
by Itswritten 9 years ago
How do you get a woman to do whatever you like ?
by Tina Boomerina 3 years ago
Why don't people in their 20s and 30s get married anymore?In the 70s, when I was in my twenties, men and women got married and, usually, wanted to have families. What has happened to change that?
by RealityTalk 13 months ago
Why do so many marriages end in divorceI am curious to hear from those who have gone through a divorce themselves. Why did you divorce your spouse? Why did your spouse divorce you? Do you even know? If the desire for divorce was one-sided, do you as the divorced spouse...
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|