jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

me and my friend stopped being friends because I felt as though she was being a

1. lakenjrat profile image51
    lakenjratposted 8 years ago

me and my friend stopped being friends because I felt as though she was being a whore Was I wrong?

2. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image82
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 8 years ago

I don't really know your friend, so I can't tell you if you were right or wrong about her being a whore.

3. DARICANMAMI profile image56
    DARICANMAMIposted 8 years ago

They say you are just like the friends you keep so you didnt do anything wrong.  If you went out to a spot where she has been around a few trips to men are going to look at you the same way they look at her because you are friends with her. If the friendship means alot to you then tell her about herself and let her know why it is that you dont want to be around her best of luck.

4. profile image57
    MysticLingerieposted 8 years ago

You become friends with those you trust, that you feel comfortable with and you care about. If you start to dislike a friend for a particular reason that just wont change then its better to  let them be and find new friends. Like they say show me your friends and i will show you who you are.

5. Paulie 44 profile image52
    Paulie 44posted 8 years ago

May I ask who you are that you feel you have the right to judge your friend and what she does with her own sexuality? If you considered her a friend then in my opinion you should have offered her your counsel, support, love, friendship but it sounds like you judged her choice which isn't what a friend is suppose to do to another friend. There is only one who can judge another and it isn't you or I.