jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does it mean that a guy doesn't love you if he doesn't say I love you after havi

1. ranjen0703 profile image73
    ranjen0703posted 8 years ago

Does it mean that a guy doesn't love you if he doesn't say I love you after having sex?

2. carolina muscle profile image74
    carolina muscleposted 8 years ago

I don't think you can make that assumption.. men tend to keep expressions of feelings to themselves more.,, and that phrase would open them up to commitment issues they might not be ready for.

3. JamieK profile image60
    JamieKposted 8 years ago

If you tells you that he loves you before sex and is silent afterwords then you might have a problem.  Depending on the length on your relationship, you shouldn't expect your partner to say I love you.

The words "I love you" really do mean nothing.  There is asaying that actions speak a lot louder then words.  A lot of men say I love you to their partners after they physically abuse them, does this mean they love them?

4. Rainbowsprinkles profile image59
    Rainbowsprinklesposted 7 years ago

the words are important especially if the couple is not married or else the girl will feel used. men do not always express their feelings coz their low head has been satisfied but women need to hear it.so men please just train yourself to say it even if you are so tired and just want to sleep after sex.it makes women feel appreciated and not used

5. mikesssb profile image56
    mikesssbposted 7 years ago

Just because it isn't said doesn't mean the feelings aren't there. Women seem to be more open with our words and men tend to show their emotions more.

working