jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

i just dont get how we been together for 4yrs an have a kid together n now he do

1. ktps profile image53
    ktpsposted 8 years ago

i just dont get how we been together for 4yrs an have a kid together n now he dont know

2. GoGranny profile image77
    GoGrannyposted 8 years ago

He doesn't know what? Please finish your question so that it can be answered.

3. livenlearn87 profile image83
    livenlearn87posted 8 years ago

yes please finish asking the question. I would love to give an answer as you had requested.

4. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

Sad........He doesnt know about wanting to be in a relationship any longer???? what a farce self centered moron.  He should have thought about that before he impregnated you and pretended he was a man.  Now that he f

5. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Why did you have a kid without looking at the financial ramifications?  (I.e., without having a skill that you can make money with).

If he REALLY wanted the kid, then you should have determined the likelihood of his being able to contribute to its support by his also having a skill he can make money with.

If he didn't want the kid and you don't have any way of supporting it yourself, why didn't you get an abortion?

If either or both of you are unskilled peons, WHY DIDN'T YOU GET AN ABORTION?

All these similar questions lead me to believe that there needs to be birthing licenses.  Too many bimbos pump out spawn with no more thought of consequences than cats, rats, dogs.

BTW, another indication that you should have had an abortion is that you can't even figure out how to get your complete question entered and shown.

working