jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

contradictions...my man says he doesn't want a relationship, but calls me his gf

1. DJ Chinita profile image59
    DJ Chinitaposted 8 years ago

contradictions...my man says he doesn't want a relationship, but calls me his gf.  what do i do?

he tells me sweet nothings then back pedals... what does he want? I've asked but all i get r contradictions...

2. LetusPonder profile image80
    LetusPonderposted 8 years ago

He wants to pleasure of sex without the pain of commitment.

Refuse one or demand the other and see what happens.

3. iamJstyle profile image84
    iamJstyleposted 8 years ago

You tell him that 'girlfriend' = relationship and then to grow up. :-)

- J

4. GoGranny profile image77
    GoGrannyposted 8 years ago

Here is an excerpt from one of my hubs....I don't know how old you are but whatever it is this info is for YOU!

If you are under fifteen years old this topic could just make you giggle. If it brings a smile to your face then possibly you are doing OK. If it brings tears to your eyes then something is wrong.

This is a very important topic, pay close attention.

The most significant thing to remember when you start becoming interested in boys is YOURSELF. If you aren’t happy being yourself you cannot be happy in a relationship with someone else. It is a mistake to want to be with someone to be ‘complete’, or feel better, or just to feel loved. Hey! you must first feel complete by yourself, you must first feel good about yourself, and you must first feel the love for yourself. A young woman’s self-worth, self- esteem, and self-respect are the foundations of her life. Without these three attributes she can prepare for being used and abused.

Read more.........http://hubpages.com/hub/Hey-Girls-Dont-Be-Stupid-Hub-9

5. Parentinghelp profile image35
    Parentinghelpposted 8 years ago

He wants everything except commitment. Move on, find someone that worth your time.

6. profile image43
    dmyers7usposted 8 years ago

It seems he isn't ready t commit.  If that's what you're looking for then you should move on.

7. Himitsu Shugisha profile image75
    Himitsu Shugishaposted 8 years ago

Is he really your man or are you guys just seeing each other? With the way your question reads, it sounds as if he wants a relationship of convenience, a/k/a friends with benefits arrangement. And if this is true, and it doesn't fit with what you're looking for, you have to be honest with him and see how he responds. If he continues to say that's not what he wants, then you have to sever the relationship.

Closed to reply