jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how can i make my bf become nice to me again,or what shall i do to stop him chea

1. profile image46
    diopskie_23posted 8 years ago

how can i make my bf become nice to me again,or what shall i do to stop him cheating on me?

2. Dr. Marie profile image61
    Dr. Marieposted 8 years ago

Greetings diopskie:

You can't. Listen, you cannot control your bf's behavior. Only he can. There is nothing you can do to "make him" stop cheating. You have to be yourself in any relationship. You cannot change who you are as a person to try and make him do anything. If he is cheating on you, then he probably won't stop. If you confront him & tell him you know, he might stop for now. But, if he cheats once, he will do it again. Do you really want to be in a relationship with someone who is not trustworthy? You deserve better than that. You deserve to be treated with respect. I say dump him and move on. He is the one who will end up regretting what he lost. You will end up regretting only that you did not dump him sooner. Go and find a guy who will treat you like an equal partner. He won't cheat!

Dr. Marie

3. donotfear profile image87
    donotfearposted 8 years ago

If he's this way now, he'll be this way from now on.  It's hard to walk away, but sometimes what's best for you will hurt the most.

4. mintinfo profile image73
    mintinfoposted 8 years ago

Sounds like you have some self esteem issues but the problem is not you. It also sounds like you care for him very much so it is going to be hard for you to let go. The average young person has aprox 5 to 10 serious relationships before they decide to settle down/get married so I suggest that you look out for #1 and that's you. Cheer up and move on or you will become an occasional booty call for someone who doesn't really care for you.

5. Dolores Monet profile image97
    Dolores Monetposted 8 years ago

If the guy is cheating on you, he is not worthy of being your boyfriend. You need to find someone who will treat you with honor and dignity. Forget the guys for awhile and concentrate on your life, education, friends, and having a good time. Forget the bum.

working