jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

You find out your girlfriend snores loudly. Would this be the beginning of the e

1. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

You find out your girlfriend snores loudly. Would this be the beginning of the end?

Would it affect your relationship?

2. profile image50
    shaleylueposted 8 years ago

Humans spend about a third of their life a sleep. This has the potential to become a big problem, but it can be fixed with devices like breathe right strips.  I'm sure it would affect your relationship if you weren't getting enough sleep, which leaves to cranky behavior and over-all not being on your game. Even if you opt not to sleep in the same beds, the lack of intimacy of sleeping in the same bed could lead to other problems in the realm of intimacy. If you can't take it, propose that she gets some help and ask her docter about options. ( there actually might be surgeries availible if you wanna go that far.) For now she's just your girlfriend, so if this is a hypthetically problem where you actually are not affected by her snoring, dont let it determine where your relationship leads.

3. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Depends.  If you are in love, it's cute.  If you are not in love, it's annoying.

If it is interfering with your sleep, just pinch her nostrils.  That will wake her up long enough for YOU to get to sleep and do your own snoring.

4. FamousRenegade profile image53
    FamousRenegadeposted 8 years ago

My girlfriend snores alittle bit... when shes tired, and I still love her.. its cute... cus its called love.

5. snoringtips profile image50
    snoringtipsposted 8 years ago

yes,,snoring will effect our relationship.So you must help your friend how to stop snoring

6. rainstreet profile image57
    rainstreetposted 8 years ago

reach over and very carefully pinch their nose.  when they begin to wake up, release their nose and assume a sleeping posture.  repeat this until they, 1. stop snoring 2. catch you and inflict pain 3. pass out, in which case the snoring will stop

7. tysanders profile image60
    tysandersposted 7 years ago

Get her some breathe right strips. If he loves her, snoring wouldn't be a deal breaker.