jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what is up with guy jugding us girls on are look

1. profile image48
    smbabygirlposted 8 years ago

what is up with guy jugding us girls on are look

2. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 8 years ago

It's human nature actually. All animals want to look for the best "mate" and ones that have a better appearance are generally better mating partners. Sorry to say it so harshly but that's the way it is. Most girls will do the same thing with guys. They want the guy that looks as though he can be a provider, someone to keep you safe.

It's all beginning to be superficial now as more and more women are becoming the main worker for the family and more fathers are becoming stay at home parents.

Still, that's the way it is and probably always will be. People will always be judged on appearance weather it is guys judging girls, girls judging guys, girls judging girls, and guys judging guys.

3. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

It's very narrow minded to judge someone on their looks whether it be a guy judging a girl or a girl judging a guy on their looks. I don't mean judging someone on what you're personally attracted to, but 'stereo typing' someone on the basis of their looks.  For example, I have a vibrant personality and I am blonde and well-groomed (most of the time) - In the past a guy has said Hello to me and asked me if I'm a hair-dresser - simply based on my looks.  I could have three degree's etc, but based on being a vibrant blonde with styled hair he can think I'm a Hairdresser?  I was offended by his narrow minded assumptions.

4. SunnKing profile image55
    SunnKingposted 8 years ago

Are you saying that beauticians, in general, are stupid?  Should I be offended if someone asks me if I'm a hairdresser?  Should I lie and say I'm a professor?  I wonder if you have a few stereotyping issues of your own.  It's a good idea to check your own head before leaping to find fault in other people.