jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have a few scars on my face...will I ever get a woman...

1. danielthorne profile image38
    danielthorneposted 8 years ago

I have a few scars on my face...will I ever get a woman...

2. pippap profile image86
    pippapposted 8 years ago

Women usually don't worry about things like scars no matter where they are on the body.  We worry more about things like personality, integrity, honesty; and, other traits that determine how good of a man you are.  Does this man treat me well?  Does he show that he loves me?  Can I talk to him about anything?  Is he my friend as well as my lover?

Scars are considered sexy by many women; so, put your good qualities on display and don't worry about the scarring - no good woman will care about them.

3. Lisa HW profile image71
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

Scars on your face won't stop you from finding a girlfriend if you don't let their presence also scar your attitude.  Just relax, be  your usual and best self, and don't worry about the scars.  They are what they are, just as your hair color or eye color are what they are.  Try not to concern yourself with, or be self-conscious about, your scars.

Most women don't think something that superficial is a big deal.

4. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

I agree with pippap - scars are considered sexy by many women!  Having them on your face will not bother a woman. We view them as masculine.

working