jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how can i forget bout my ex and still be ok with him?

1. profile image46
    stacy101posted 8 years ago

how can i forget bout my ex and still be ok with him?

2. nearbuystore.com profile image60
    nearbuystore.composted 8 years ago

The problem here is setting aside you emotions which is very difficult.Most people cannot forget and be okay...That is our nature..If you are asking the question it means you still care for him.Deciding to be friends and okay with him means you have to move on ...you haven't....Veronica wrote a nice article about this http://hubpages.com/hub/Can_You_Be_Friends_With_Your_Ex

3. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

Making steps to move forward in your own life, stop contacting him, make new choices and decisions on your own - taking up new interests, making plans with friends instead of moping around thinking about your ex, getting back on the dating scene. All these things will help you start to forget your ex.  But how to still be OK with him, only you can decide and sometimes time makes it easier.

4. RecoverToday profile image85
    RecoverTodayposted 8 years ago

You cannot just forget about him. It takes time to get over the loss of losing someone. I would say to be good to yourself and stay busy as much as possible. I would not see or stay in contact with your ex, unless of course children are involved.

working