When a boyfriend is attacked by his best friend, that's a girl,

1. A.C. Sylvester profile image56
    A.C. Sylvesterposted 7 years ago

When a boyfriend is attacked by his best friend, that's a girl,

about how terrible of a girlfriend he has; is it a bad sign that he didn't stand up for the girlfriend?

This happened right in front of me by the way...

2. Xgear profile image55
    Xgearposted 7 years ago

That depends obviously, wether you agree with the problem or not, if your girlfriend was unfairly attacked or it was blown out of proportions.

Criticism isnt a bad thing, however when it is taken out of proportions and done in a bad way it can be bad, but then you'd have to wonder, what was wrong, the point of the attack or the way ot was being done.

Perhaps there was no need to stand up for the girlfriend but to ask the friend to calm down.

You always need to try to remain objective to take a good decision taking all aspects of the issue into consideration, perhaps there was some wrong with the boyfriend not standing up for his girlfriend but was it bad enough to "do something about it"? Perhaps his girlfriend didnt even care about the girl ranting.

Nevertheless and to give a more straight fordward answer, it is always good to have a partner who has your back smile

3. A.C. Sylvester profile image56
    A.C. Sylvesterposted 7 years ago

I cared,  I saw his heart slowly break while his best friend was screaming obscenities about me.

working