What qualities would you look for in your future husband?

1. Shil1978 profile image92
    Shil1978posted 7 years ago

What qualities would you look for in your future husband?

2. ultracutebot profile image77
    ultracutebotposted 7 years ago

Sensitivity, Intelligence, Wit, Patience, Sense of Humor.

3. yazoogal43 profile image35
    yazoogal43posted 7 years ago

I would seek sincerity and the abilty to be flexible.kindness is an absolutely imperitive quality, because of harm done before in childhood Trust and honesty are the founding basis of a friendship,Kindness is imperative i do not care for football or baseball, yet i do not judge those that do. God is my strength and in a home the couple shoud be of same religion. I have known of marriages, where the wife is one belief, and the husband another.It is important to resolve the issue.Children will come along, and look at the potential for aggression.
    Hair coloring along with eye color do not play as important a role as the inner person merits.
    I believe in working for it builds character. The responsibility of work, teaches the importance of getting along. If not getting along or small spats, occur frequently, stand back and look.The beauty of a marriage will be tried over and over while you go through life. (1) honesty, (2) Trust,(3)Responsibility.(4) kindness. (5) Hope(6)Fairness. (7)Patience,(8) Respect(9)Sense of humor and now for the best 'Belief in God",

working