jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

i recently had a break up with this girl who cheated on me. i kinda have feeling

1. profile image44
    XxRayaxxposted 7 years ago

i recently had a break up with this girl who cheated on me. i kinda have feelings for her but...

more leaning towards the friends side. but for no apearant reason shes has acted mad towards me, ingnores me, and says im a B&%#$ and annoying. i have done nothing to her. when she cheated i tried talking to her but she just broke up with me instead. we use to be great friends. is it possible to be friends with her again? if so how?

2. FduToit profile image67
    FduToitposted 7 years ago

It's possible that she is feeling very guilty and is afraid that you will blame her and get mad at her if she allows you to get close to her. She probably feels bad about what has happened, confused and don't want anyone to add fuel to the fire.

My advice, give her time and some space. Let her approach you if / when she is ready.

Good luck!

3. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Not worth worrying about, behave politely towards her if she approaches you, don't approach her yourself, she's proved her rudeness, so just forget her, there's plenty more fish in the sea,

4. profile image44
    XxRayaxxposted 7 years ago

thank you francois. i guess i just gotta wait and see if its even wroth it.

5. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 7 years ago

After being with my ex for a little over 8 years and he cheated on me over and over again and i eventually learned it wasn't worth the stress of it all ... we tried being friends afterward and it did not work so well . now we are mere acquaintances who speak once in a blue moon.

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

why would you want to be freinds with someone who treats you like that