jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the most important thing women look for in a man?

1. SakiSan profile image60
    SakiSanposted 7 years ago

What is the most important thing women look for in a man?

Looking for opinions!

2. Jaggedfrost profile image79
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

lol Well that depends on which culture is doing the looking.  Most women I have known within the American frame of reference ultimately want to know if the man is faithful, hard working, and straight.  If one wants to attract a woman to marry rather then just leave in the morning with whatever last night results in, then I would say that the answer actually comes in two words, "sticking power." She wants to know if, in poker terms the guy is 'all in' or not.

3. jennshealthstore profile image89
    jennshealthstoreposted 7 years ago

Every person finds different things important. But I look for loyalty, laughter, motivation, communication and being a best friend. Someone who will be there through all the ups and downs, and who will stand by you...and vice versa.

4. gulnazahmad profile image62
    gulnazahmadposted 7 years ago

Cooperation, understanding and commitment and if these three are there it means you are on the safe side because he loves you too.

5. profile image60
    whatucposted 7 years ago

good sense of humor, can't live in a world without laughter

6. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Someone they can feel proud of (and lucky to have in their life).

7. profile image52
    leelee147posted 7 years ago

Women look for in a man is someone that can be there for them when they need him. Women look for a man who will appreiciate what they do for them. And they look for someone to listen to their feelings.

8. jacques.gim profile image59
    jacques.gimposted 6 years ago

Depend the age you have different priorities.