jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is there anyway that a Scorpio and a Virgo could be happy together ?

1. profile image45
    myndi613posted 7 years ago

Is there anyway that a Scorpio and a Virgo could be happy together ?

2. Jaggedfrost profile image78
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

How hard are they willing to work for happiness?  What do they both believe in?  How much stock to they put in the stars in letting those starts dictate their life and what happens in it?  These questions actually have more to do with success in a relationship then the signs of the Zodiac.

3. profile image45
    myndi613posted 7 years ago

We both have the same ideas for how we want our life together and are willing to do anything to be together. He's a muslim , I'm an atheist. He doesn't really believe in it and I'm a little paranoid.

4. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 7 years ago

Being born in a certain month doesn't make it so you can't be with someone who is born in another month. Everyone is different. I'm actually engaged to a Virgo and I am a Scorpio. He and I are very happy to be together, so yes. It is possible.

5. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

You have every reason to feel uncomfortable if he says that he doesn't really believe in his muslim religion.  That will be put to the test by his peers and the fact that as a woman; you are effectively inferior status wise in that religion; which calls for total subservience as a wife and a mother.

Be very careful and only continue if you are prepared to give up your personal freedom and those of your children if you have them and you seperate.  He will be ultimately be instructed by others, irrespective of what you think or believe as a non muslim or as they say... an infidel. 

Why would you pursue a relationship that is based on a one sided level of equality like that in the 21st Century?

working