jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

if your separated and your spouse doesnt want contact how do you rebuild the lov

1. profile image45
    Tad Tposted 7 years ago

if your separated and your spouse doesnt want contact how do you rebuild the love without pushing

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

wasting your time, just move on, save a lot of problems.

3. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

i would lay back and give him some time to collect if its meant to be it will work itself out

4. Robertbloggert profile image69
    Robertbloggertposted 7 years ago

Well first I wouldn't say love can't be rebuilt. In truth I think we rebuild love daily when were in a relationship. And there are plenty of true loves that have come apart. It may start off as a fairytale, but you stop giving it attention or nourishing it and see how long it stays true. The bigger point though is the last word of your question. You can't push love if you feel like you need too then I would just remind you love doesn't work one way. So pushing will probably be the worst you could do. And while it's the last thing you may wanna here and you may feel like your world is ending just hang in there. And while your hanging get to know who you are real well you make your own happiness!

5. Sassypoetic profile image61
    Sassypoeticposted 7 years ago

Hello Robert
    There remain faith, hope, and love... continue to demonstrate love and respect without putting on too much pressure, view her expressions as an opportunity to gain insight on the situation.though you are feeling a little downhearted keep speaking consolingly. modesty and soundness of mind will help you have wisdom. You and your wife will be just fine..

working