jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do people actually start relationships on here?

1. Drew nite profile image57
    Drew niteposted 7 years ago

Do people actually start relationships on here?

I just read a question from someone that made me wonder if the relationship was started here....

2. profile image0
    seo in a nutshellposted 7 years ago

i do not know but i really hope business relationships are made here as it is my main reason for being on hubpages.

ken anderson

3. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I don't doubt that they are, relationships of any sort, including romantic ones, can form whenever people interact. I met my husband while playing Myspace poker...there is far more interaction and exchange of ideas on Hubpages, so one would assume that it would be even easier to recognize "kindred spirits."

4. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

if your looking for a relationship your looking in the wrong place hub pages is to promote your writting and gain usefull experince this is not a dating site

5. Drew nite profile image57
    Drew niteposted 7 years ago

Seo, for sure it can be used for business relationship. But, there doesn't seem to be anything that would stop a romantic relationship from developing. O yeah, well actually the line is your own intention for being here.

Wychic, that is a very interesting story of how you met your husband, and I can totally see how one can make a "kindred spirit" kind of connection here.

6. puddingicecream profile image74
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

It's possible but perhaps not as likely, given what kind of website Hubpages is.