jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

So I have an ex boyfriend and recently we were trying to work things out. ...

1. profile image47
    sreedy26posted 7 years ago

So I have an ex boyfriend and recently we were trying to work things out. ...

then we got into a fight I was the one that told him I didn't want to work things out anymore this time. He told me he loved me but he wasn't in love with me anymore. OUCH!!! But he will still text me sometimes and say love ya or muah..What am I supposed to think about that?

2. DStettler profile image60
    DStettlerposted 7 years ago

I hate trying to give relationship advice, mainly because i don't know the people personally and because each relationship is dependent on both partners capability of working together. i'm not saying you are in a bad relationship because you can't work together, no not in the least. I'm just saying that both partners have to work through problems together.

In your case, from what I have read alone, I wonder if your ex even knows what love is. It sounds like he is simply using the word because he knows it's what you want to hear. Again I don't know you or him so I don't know if I am right and I'm not saying i am. But if you or he is simply holding on because either of you just want that safety of having someone, then is it worth it? In the end does he make you a better person, do you make him a better person? All I am saying is in the end will your struggle to be together benefit you for the better or will it only break you down?

3. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Take 2 steps back,and take another look.I see a lot of deception and rope pulling here.Better look and see whats in the pot before you eat from it.

4. profile image46
    Noondaysnailposted 7 years ago

He may feel like he lost a friend if you broke up.