What are the chances of divorce for a person who is very career motivated to suc

1. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

What are the chances of divorce for a person who is very career motivated to succeed?

It may be rather difficult to 'push' oneself to advance in one's career, without putting in the number of hours per day.  if married, it is extremely difficult to balance the time between family and work, if ambition to succeed surpass other priorities.

2. Robwrite profile image85
    Robwriteposted 7 years ago

I guess it varies, depending on the spouse. If the spouse is resigned to the fact that she/he will be alone much of the time (and may in fact be a person who likes some alone time away from a mate) then the spouse will likely just enjoy the perks of the high income that his/her partner is bringing in.

On the other hand, if someone marries for companionship and togetherness, then there's bound to be problems.

3. lbramos profile image73
    lbramosposted 7 years ago

Yes it can be really hard to manage your career rising with your relantioship!

But my advise is... work as hard on your relantioship as at your job!

I explain this better on this hub, please give it a look and tellm e what you think: http://hubpages.com/hub/Success-Love-Li … lationship

working