jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I was wondering how to get my ex back? I have 2 kids but one by him and another

1. profile image46
    kayleebabyposted 7 years ago

I was wondering how to get my ex back? I have 2 kids but one by him and another by my husband.

my husband wont help me with anything and i want my ex back how can i get him back? He says that he doesnt have another girl but idk. someone please help me fast. im so tired of my husband he only wants to stay on the computer and play and never help me!!!!

2. platinumOwl4 profile image75
    platinumOwl4posted 7 years ago

Interfering with domestic problem can be very tricky. If a person give you any advice, and you get your ex back and he's not what you remember. You will cast a shadow on the one who assisted you. If have kick your husband out, then you may want to get him back. I suggest you make a list as to why you want the ex back and why you really don't want the now husband, other that just the computer stuff, he didn't just start this.

3. asknicole profile image53
    asknicoleposted 7 years ago

getting your ex back might not be your overall answer to your problem. you are probably looking for an excuse to get out of your marriage because its going down hill. talk to your husband and say youll leave him if he isnt going to be like the man you married (presuming he was 'perfect' when you first wed) exes can be strange and unsure of their mind, so before you leave your husband and create a divorce for your children (think about them) see if your ex would really want to commit and think about the reasons you two ended things in the first place

4. just mee profile image56
    just meeposted 7 years ago

don't go backwards. please you'll only be screwing yourself in the long run. your EX is your EX for a reason. let him stay there.

working