jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What you do when your love lies?

1. urs_dipak profile image58
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

What you do when your love lies?

I mean how you feel and what are the possible reactions

2. sir_tallest profile image62
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

Well depends on the lie and if i understand and approve the lie...might be trying to protect me or a particular reaction i may take which would end up in regrets,then i say i can lie with that but if it was in a way that made me feel i got played....they will be hurt and my reaction would bepend on the moment......

3. Naina.Soni profile image54
    Naina.Soniposted 7 years ago

Extremely desserted,depressed and imagine it's an end...!!!

4. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

Store it way down deep,suck it up and hope for a brighter tomorrow.

5. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

True love have no darkness.One will lie because they are trying to gain the upper hand.THAT ONE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.ALL LIES carry ill consequences and always come to a negative end.What you do is take a step back and take another look at your relationship.

6. The Wizz profile image61
    The Wizzposted 7 years ago

A relationship has to be founded on trust otherwise it will fall over. If your lover lies it is always best to challenge them. If you are fearful of their reaction then I suggest the relationship is not good for you and it may be better to call it a day. On the otherhand you may also be surprised to find that what you thought was a lie was simply a misunderstanding. Relationships work best when both partners clear the air whenever they feel there is a problem.

working