jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

how do you feel when you receive flowers?

1. sammyfiction profile image60
    sammyfictionposted 7 years ago

how do you feel when you receive flowers?

personally, I think they're lovely smile but is it such a cliche that it is too far out of date to do it any more?

2. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

Probably that someone somewhere thinks I have died !

3. freecampingaussie profile image60
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

amazed ! I wasnt ever used to getting them , maybe happened 4-5 times , am 45 !

My  now husband chooses little things with meaning that I can keep which is great as flowers are pretty then die so its great having things as memories !

4. ultracutebot profile image77
    ultracutebotposted 7 years ago

i don't think it's ever going to be out of date. i think people's fascination with flowers for special occasions is somehow programmed into our DNA. i remember reading somewhere that even some of the early cavemen were documented as having placed flowers at grave sites. (they found fossilized flower materials that didn't grow at that spot or something like that).

5. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

That depends on who sends them..if hubby buys them its usually to say sorry for something or a birthday etc..if I get them for no reason I wonder why !!

6. Woman Of Courage profile image61
    Woman Of Courageposted 7 years ago

I feel loved and appreciated when I recieve flowers. I have to cherish the moment, because I don't recieve flowers everyday.

7. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

It's definately not out of date, it's romantic to receive flowers, and they always make me feel thrilled.

8. epigramman profile image69
    epigrammanposted 7 years ago

..I don't really know anymore because I'm six feet underground!!!!!

9. ellacor profile image55
    ellacorposted 7 years ago

I just love flowers and its always so romantic to be given flowers. I guess if you are bought them every week you could become complacent but to be given them just out of the blue is wonderful.

working