jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What should i do tho if hes addicted to sexting??but he says he loves me and tha

1. dominicanakaren profile image56
    dominicanakarenposted 7 years ago

What should i do tho if hes addicted to sexting??but he says he loves me and that he never ceated.

2. Mom Kat profile image79
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

personally, I think it is an excuse. I wouldn't trust a man who claims to love me yet texts, IMs, or anything else of a personal/intamit nature with other people.
    Someone who is really in love does not keep dipping into the fish barrel.

3. ultracutebot profile image72
    ultracutebotposted 7 years ago

I agree with Mom Kat. Even though he may not have cheated yet, talking and/or texting about having sex with someone who isn't you is extremely likely to lead to actually having sex with that person. Have you asked him why he doesn't funnel that sexual energy toward you instead?

4. FduToit profile image68
    FduToitposted 7 years ago

Maybe he has never cheated on you physically. But, it sounds like he is cheating on you emotionally.

He is either not happy or fulfilled with the relationship and is using "sexting" as an escape from reality that enables him to live in his own fantacy world or he has some other underlying issues.

If I were you I would tell him to stop and to get help. If he is not willing I would leave him. If he continues "sexting" chances are you will not trust him, may start to feel inadequate, etc. This is not the way to live your life.

5. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

I agree with Mom Kat, if he's doing that he can't be trusted.