jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how is the best way to tell a girl you love her.

1. Anonye profile image61
    Anonyeposted 7 years ago

how is the best way to tell a girl you love her.

2. GmaGoldie profile image78
    GmaGoldieposted 7 years ago

Purchase a tiny momento of her favorite flower or food - keep it inexpensive or free and simply and genuinely say the words with eye contact.

Good luck - you will be great!

3. Springboard profile image81
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

Simply say "I love you."

Of course, it's still a much harder thing to do than that.

When I first gave the hint to my now wife, we were in a little gift shop in Branson, MO. I found a tiny wooden box, barely bigger than my fingertip. When I opened it up it had a wiggly ladybug inside of it, and on the top of the box inside it said, "I (picture of a heart) you." I took it over to her and opened the box for her. She looked at me and asked, "Are you trying to tell me something?" I said back simply, "Maybe," and smiled.

One caveat here which I think is vitally important is that when you tell her you love her, you truly do. How do you know when you are in love with someone? When you can't remember when you weren't.

4. ar.colton profile image83
    ar.coltonposted 7 years ago

Honestly.
    Just come out and say it, if your sincere it doesn't matter how.

5. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Just tell her.  She'll will either react positively or negatively, whichever way, you won't die, the ground isn't going to open up and swallow you.  Girls are just the same as boys, living, thinking, breathing human beings with all the same wants, fears and emotions, nothing special, nothing to be frightened of.

working