jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how can i get ma ex back after a year of break up

1. profile image45
    dezty10posted 7 years ago

how can i get ma ex back after a year of break up

is been a year now and still thinking about her cant hold it when i se the pik of her i think i cant do without her

2. advisor4qb profile image77
    advisor4qbposted 7 years ago

Read Florence Scovel Shinn's "The Game of Life and How to Play It."  There are some very wise words of wisdom in there to help you deal with the situation. 

Sometimes one door has to close before another one can open.  If your ex is not open to a reconciliation, it may be time to move on.   You broke up for a reason, and that reason(s) may need to be addressed before you can successfully reconcile anyway.

3. jamesroy11143 profile image59
    jamesroy11143posted 7 years ago

I had read this article to get back gf... i will suggest you to go through this article http://www.buzzle.com/articles/5killer- … -back.html smile best of luck

4. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Heavens above, grow up, stop wallowing in self pity and get a life, plenty more females out there.

5. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

The best chance you have is to find a way to talk to her in an open and honest way and tell her something similar to what you've written here - you can't stop thinking about her etc...  Don't do it via sms, show your for real about it.  Also beware to give her space if you lay all this on her out of the blue because it's been a year, it is likely to catch her completely unaware and she may need some time to think about how she feels too. Best wishes.

working