Why some marriages go wrong even with super two people together?

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)
  1. Nayothara profile image61
    Nayotharaposted 13 years ago

Why some marriages go wrong even with super two people together?

I see beautiful people get married. They are beautiful, educated, everything you needs in a marriage is there for them. But after some years of life together, they seems to loose the original value they had for one another. Why?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4057733_f260.jpg

2. Sweetsusieg profile image74
    Sweetsusiegposted 13 years ago

I think it all boils down to a lack of communication between the two people involved.  We get busy with our lives and forget to talk to one another, before long we discover that each of us has changed, moving in different directions, with different wants and needs.

3. Tremaine LykeWhoa profile image61
    Tremaine LykeWhoaposted 13 years ago

Marriage is something that put a lot of stress on the thought process and problem solving mental process. Problems that people who are not married would sort out because they don't want to loose there partners, is met with is finality of , "is this what I'm going to have to deal with for the rest of my life",  which is not usually communicated and that where a married couple would then drift apart. The way people think, and process problems plays a big parts in break up. Men and women process things differently so there is the need for good communication or greater understanding of your partner.

Check out http://tremainelykewhoa.blogspot.com/

4. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 13 years ago

Lets face it , its about commitment , once the heat  of the love phase is over its about compatability. Even the most beautiful looking couple with all the right parts  fall out of 'heat' there has to be something left to work with , All eyes all too quickly start looking elsewhere  , Instant gratification takes over  for one or the other!

5. sofs profile image76
    sofsposted 13 years ago

Marriage means a lot of work, people often get into marriages with a lot of illusions and high expectation..they  often leap into it totally unprepared, mentally and emotionally. I just wrote a piece on it from personal experience, check it out
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Marriage-advice … y-marriage

6. BrendyMac profile image59
    BrendyMacposted 13 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4057928_f260.jpg

I've been married 33 years and still haven't the answer to a sucessful marriage...but I believe one of the reasons which helps you, is always try to share....our worries,our hopes,our joy. I paint and draw...my wife has no interest in that,..I fish now and then...again,my wife has no interest....I have an allotment....again , no interest....I go hill walking,and used to go wild camping...no interest!! We can be so very different from each other,yet we love one another...and THAT is the very thing which keeps us together through the years. After the rows,the pain,the burdens of life...love for each other holds us together and in turn,helps us solve problems that life throws at us. So my one piece of advice...let love (if you have it for each other in the first place) be your strength.Allow each other to be as different as they wish...we all need our own space....but remember the love you first felt for the other...it doesn't go away...not if you don't want it to!!

7. Rajab Nsubuga profile image60
    Rajab Nsubugaposted 13 years ago

I think marriage asks for more than just beautiful people together. Marriage seeks for humility and empathy.

8. Thesource profile image67
    Thesourceposted 13 years ago

If a marriage relationship is built on what each can expect from the other then it is going to be problematic.

However, those relationships based on giving what you enjoy to the other and receiving what the other likes to give you, then the relationship is a strong one. Expectations from the other makes your relationship fragile as you have no control.
    Then compatibility should not be based on expectations from others, but in being who you actually are.

9. womenintouch profile image61
    womenintouchposted 13 years ago

Often times they really did not get to know one another, most of it was physical attraction and not spiritual and emotional attraction. I have found that before I married when i met with a guy who was soring high with education, looks, and other physical things that we are attracted to I did not get into his person and find out who he really was. This is true of those you speak of . It takes time to get to know someone you can't rush in. If you can spend one year really getting to know someone with out all the physical, you will find out if this person is really for you. There is more to a relationship than sex and money. Which is later one of the reasons people fall out over. Pay attention to each others values and you will find out what you are worth.

10. ladyjojo profile image60
    ladyjojoposted 13 years ago

Well it depends on what is SUPER. Yes they may be beautiful, have a big house, have money, land, cars etc. But the real beauty is inside my dear (good character) , people get marry for all sought of wrong reasons sometimes they may just seem to be in love and if they are not it will never work. Sometimes it is lust that motivate them and when it is fulfilled they no longer have , what they taught they had. Once they love one another they'll get through their good and bad times. Too many times men look for pretty women. Which most pretty women and handsome men have the nastiest ways .

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)