Why do women always pick at relationships until they unravel?

1. Boogr profile image67
    Boogrposted 7 years ago

Why do women always pick at relationships until they unravel?

Why can't a woman be happy with what she has? If it is good, why do we pick until we have found something bad?

2. lilmissbookworm profile image66
    lilmissbookwormposted 7 years ago

It is human nature with a woman to make things better. If a woman sees something she can mould into something great then she will try. Sometimes the effort works but in most cases there shouldn't be a need to change anyone. I just think of the saying 'Behind every good man is a good woman'.Hope this helps.

3. purpleangel47 profile image61
    purpleangel47posted 7 years ago

Well, I think women are naturally suspicious, naturally inquisitive, and have a natural need to control their space and whatever's in it. That, along with the fact that men are notorious for down-low behavior, pushes women to pick, pick, pick - trying to make sure that her man's not like that. Nobody likes to get hurt and it could be that some women need alot of reassurance that it won't happen to them. It's not a good thing; and I think that women who do pick like that probably need to take a good look at themselves and address her insecurities before she drives someone else nuts. It's not always that simple though ....

working